JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Not much of a temptation here.
    Liberal a**holes have ruined it for a lot of us.
    Last year on Daytona 500 day during race time my wife and I are at Texas Roadhouse in Owensboro. Not one TV was showing the race, not one. Any nobody cared.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I keep hoping NASCAR goes to a pay-per-view format or all their races so I won't be tempted to watch. It's pisses me to no end how the BLM and SJW have ruined this for me.
    They have already met demise with me. Used to record any race I could not see live to watch every minute. Have not seen one in years. The chase BS was the last straw…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    They have already met demise with me. Used to record any race I could not see live to watch every minute. Have not seen one in years. The chase BS was the last straw…
    The Chase was designed to get Dale Jr. a championship. It failed to do that. Then they tried to get Gordon one more and failed. It did work for Chase Elliot after a couple of failures. Bubba will continue to get "special" restrictor plates so he can compete on the superspeedways but I can't see how they can get him a championship. But they will try.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Chase was designed to get Dale Jr. a championship. It failed to do that. Then they tried to get Gordon one more and failed. It did work for Chase Elliot after a couple of failures. Bubba will continue to get "special" restrictor plates so he can compete on the superspeedways but I can't see how they can get him a championship. But they will try.
    And why not. Panica got her special plate.
    It’s a game.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    That would be disappointing if really true. Do you really believe this happens?
    Being from Owensboro and knowing several in the business I can say it is known to have happened. NASCAR gives the plates to the teams prior to practice and they are sealed in place.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Several did over the years. Danica, Chase. Dale Jr. , Jeff Gordon later on and Bubba come to mind. I'm sure there's more.
    Yup. When a md pack and back runner steps up on a restrictor track it ain’t luck or skills.
    Only so much can be accomplished with set up.
    That would be disappointing if really true. Do you really believe this happens?
    of course it does. Every series pulls some kind of deviate crap when it suits the series. I have seen this 1st hand many times.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    A friend of mine used to work at the Speedway as a medic/fireman for 30 years. He also worked for NASCAR as a official for 20 plus years working where and when he wanted.

I heard several stories from him over the years how NASCAR would "meddle" in the race but nothing like you two describe. Sounding like NASCAR is nothing more then Hulk Hogan vs The Macho Man Randy Savage in Westlemania.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not sure I buy all of the rigging gossip, but it really doesn't matter since NASCAR went anti-gun and sided with the BLM terrorists.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A friend of mine used to work at the Speedway as a medic/fireman for 30 years. He also worked for NASCAR as a official for 20 plus years working where and when he wanted.
    I have no proof of anything but my lying eyes tell me what CM and JCSR are saying is true. Just too many miraculous stories good for the series have happened. Ever see the series worst nightmare happen?

As to your quote, not everyone knows the details…

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not sure I buy all of the rigging gossip, but it really doesn't matter since NASCAR went anti-gun and sided with the BLM terrorists.
    Now why would I make that up.

I have seen It 1st hand at Indy on multiple occasions and we were the Benefactor and subjected to :bs: a couple of times on our low buck teams. It is more common now with all the computer controls in the Indy cars. They give you the ECU to run the systems when you sign in. So many story’s.

You guys can live In denial if you want but there is huge money Involved. The top dogs are gonna stay on top.

You all enjoy
    Mouse out.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Several did over the years. Danica, Chase. Dale Jr. , Jeff Gordon later on and Bubba come to mind. I'm sure there's more.
    Yep. Almost every big story starting the year qualified on the pole for the Daytona 500. It was so obvious there were even YouTube videos pointing it out.

Nascar isn’t racing anymore. It’s entertainment, with big money involved. They’re no different than pro wrestling, they have to do their best to create a desired outcome to draw attention to the sport. More eyes = more money.

I miss the days of drivers turning wrenches and working on weekdays. Now if you want that you gotta go to your local track... which is honestly better racing anyway

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    iu

download (1).gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom