I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    iu

View attachment 174494
    God I hate that guy. He is ruining the entire concept of racing.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’m with CM on this one… not just NASCAR with restrictor plates but USAC with popoff valves back in the day.

That picture of Bubba Wallace it’s like a parody of everything that’s wrong with NASCAR today. Only thing missing is the so-called “noose” hanging in the foreground. Glad I gave up on NASCRAP years ago.

Like my dad used to say: “That guy couldn’t drive turkeys to sh!t if they had diarrhea”.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I’m with CM on this one… not just NASCAR with restrictor plates but USAC with popoff valves back in the day.

That picture of Bubba Wallace it’s like a parody of everything that’s wrong with NASCAR today. Only thing missing is the so-called “noose” hanging in the foreground. Glad I gave upon NASCRAP years ago.
    I'm pretty sure there were cities burning while that car was on the track. NASCAR should be so proud. :bash:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

That picture of Bubba Wallace it’s like a parody of everything that’s wrong with NASCAR today. Only thing missing is the so-called “noose” hanging in the foreground. Glad I gave up on NASCRAP years ago.

Like my dad used to say: “That guy couldn’t drive turkeys to sh!t if they had diarrhea”.
    We have been the beneficiary of a “Happy” valve on a few occasions from the old timer in the valve shop that set them up and tagged them. He liked the fact we were low buck and taking in the big boys. He respected our efforts. I picked the valves up in the morning and turned them in at 6:00.

A few of our valves were happy. I will let you figure that out.
    AJ got some really nice ones for his Chevy V6 program but even 60”s was not putting that turd over the top.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Too busy watching Purdue to be bothered with another spec race that eliminated ingenuity years ago and now is woke.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I watched the entire race. It was a typical super speedway race, 499 miles of follow the leader then try to pass on the last lap.

I really do like the new cars though I think they look closer to the real thing than any of the previous models since the 80s.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I really do like the new cars though I think they look closer to the real thing than any of the previous models since the 80s.

Not sure why, but I always thought Bobbys Gatorade Buick Regal was a sharp looking car.

Anyway, caught maybe the last 1/3rd of the race. My daughter wanted to have spa and make-up day so I kept the TV off while she made me up into a 6'4" 345lb drag queen. Not a good look.

Thought of past discussions on "special parts" and my guess is Bubba was the lucky recipient of such a part. There is no ****ing way that **** could have run up front without a lot of help.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Not sure why, but I always thought Bobbys Gatorade Buick Regal was a sharp looking car.

Anyway, caught maybe the last 1/3rd of the race. My daughter wanted to have spa and make-up day so I kept the TV off while she made me up into a 6'4" 345lb drag queen. Not a good look.

Thought of past discussions on "special parts" and my guess is Bubba was the lucky recipient of such a part. There is no ****ing way that **** could have run up front without a lot of help.
    I was fully expecting some sort of made up BS penalty on Cindric so they could hand the win to Bubba

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom