'Merica
    Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I wonder if since there is only one more shuttle flight before we start bumming rides from the Russians if he is telling the workers to prepare for a massive layoff.

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    So he is telling them to be prepared. Wow shocking and this must mean something huge is happening or maybe he cares about his employees and wants them to be prepared.

Anybody who is in a position of that level or power or has access to classified data does not knowingly blab unless they are a moron.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Rambone; I watched the video and I think you are reaching a bit for your conclusions. He mentions that people on the east coast have "hurricane bags" for when a storm comes.

Also he doesn't mention being spread out or reporting for work during a natural disaster. I think he is just telling everyone to prepare for the unexpected because shtf doesn't always call ahead. He also never mentioned FEMA camps.

mrjarrell, can you post the link in free republic you found this video on i searched free republics home page and they made no mentions of nasa that I could find.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Rambone; I watched the video and I think you are reaching a bit for your conclusions. He mentions that people on the east coast have "hurricane bags" for when a storm comes.

Also he doesn't mention being spread out or reporting for work during a natural disaster. I think he is just telling everyone to prepare for the unexpected because shtf doesn't always call ahead. He also never mentioned FEMA camps.

mrjarrell, can you post the link in free republic you found this video on i searched free republics home page and they made no mentions of nasa that I could find.

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2734345/posts

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    This is a standard emergency preparedness speech, similar to dozens of others given by government department heads. Considering some of the disasters that have befallen the country lately, not to mention throughout the world, this doesn't bring anything particularly sinister to mind. I think you guys can stand down from the "black helicopter" watch.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I dont know, things like this in the public make my wife realize a little more every day that I am not totally crazy...

She even has eyed a few things lately at yard sales that she has told me to pick up for my "end of the world" stash as she calls it. Simple things like a coffee percolator, empty propane tanks to refill and store, and an extra dehydrator. I still cannot get over what people will get rid of for pennies on the dollar.

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I dont know, things like this in the public make my wife realize a little more every day that I am not totally crazy...

She even has eyed a few things lately at yard sales that she has told me to pick up for my "end of the world" stash as she calls it. Simple things like a coffee percolator, empty propane tanks to refill and store, and an extra dehydrator. I still cannot get over what people will get rid of for pennies on the dollar.

One's man trash is another man's treasure.

I wonder if it's too late to plant more vegetables...

Top Bottom