• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I saw a few at the Gun Show. I think there is one at 500 Guns in Speedway too. I like mine.
    I'll have to call them. Their webpage shows the only handgun they have for sale is a Walther OSP .22. I will have to wait a few days for my bid on Gun Broker to end anyway. I'll probably get out bid. They are consistently selling for over 900 bucks. I am NOT paying that much. To hell with that, I just have to be patient. I'm just afraid things are gonna get worse. :dunno:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I'll have to call them. Their webpage shows the only handgun they have for sale is a Walther OSP .22. I will have to wait a few days for my bid on Gun Broker to end anyway. I'll probably get out bid. They are consistently selling for over 900 bucks. I am NOT paying that much. To hell with that, I just have to be patient. I'm just afraid things are gonna get worse. :dunno:
    They don’t keep their website updated unfortunately. I know it’s not near 900, I’m thinking more like 6 something. I didn’t pay much attention because I already have one. They’re open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Gun World in Corydon has a g20 sfg20 and g40 in stock in the showroom They also have 2 s&w mp 2.0s and a new Kimber in 10mm.
    That's quite a drive from Indy, but, I would make it to save $200.00. Anyway, can't do anything til end of week when my bid on Gun Broker ends. Never thought I would have had better luck locally than online. Sure screwed this up. :dunno:

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Ok, got me one. For $749.00
    Name of the game is be patient and check several places a couple times a day. When one comes up for sale, pounce on it. lol Here's how much one of the ones I bid on Gun Broker supposedly sold for:
    Lost.png

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Boy, so far so good. Guns.com shipped my order in less than 24 hours. very good. I'll report back when it arrives and what I think. Can't wait, it's my first 10mm.
    dance man.gif

p.s. They didn't email me to tell me they shipped it though. That was odd. Went to website and UPS already has it. yay! :thumbsup:

p.s.s. They're still selling these for 900 & up at Gun Broker. Got mine new for 750 @ Guns.com. I don't get it.?

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Boy, so far so good. Guns.com shipped my order in less than 24 hours. very good. I'll report back when it arrives and what I think. Can't wait, it's my first 10mm.
    View attachment 191537

p.s. They didn't email me to tell me they shipped it though. That was odd. Went to website and UPS already has it. yay! :thumbsup:

p.s.s. They're still selling these for 900 & up at Gun Broker. Got mine new for 750 @ Guns.com. I don't get it.?
    500 Guns in Speedway has a Glock 40 for around that price, don’t recall exactly, if I didn’t already have one I would’ve picked it up.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    500 Guns in Speedway has a Glock 40 for around that price, don’t recall exactly, if I didn’t already have one I would’ve picked it up.
    Yeah, I remember you said that. Should have waited and went over there tomorrow (just got back into town). However, saw it on sale at Guns.com while I was in Memphis and pounced on it. lol Oh well.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    It seems to me that there are several serious gun people on this site moving to a 10mm firearm. Watching the WTT posting seems to prove out this theory. So my question is what is the main driving force behind this?
    Fluff. You will find it to be a great revolver round. The 10 MM Semi Auto platform, especially polymer ones, is laden with diminished returns. Professional applications aside, the average casual gun owner has trouble mastering 9mm let alone 10mm. Sorry, just the way I see it. Just my humble opinion, but you do you.

See you on the range

Trapper

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, sure. I shoot a 9mm a bit better than I shoot a 10mm. But then I shoot a .22 better than I shoot a 9mm. And there’s nothing astonishing about that. It stands to reason.

I like to shoot 10mm. But there are uses beyond fun. My next gun may be a 10mm revolver. But I’m quite fond of my 10mm semi-autos. They put a smile on my face.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I think next time I will post in the WTB section of the Classified Forum here. Maybe a local dealer will see it and let me know they have it. :thumbsup:

GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90%
    16   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    I'm a 9mm man myself but I did bite the bullet and purchase a 10mm glock 40 for deer hunting last season . I equipped it with a delta point pro .. was the hardest gun to sight in took about 25 rounds to get it sighted in to be comfortable shooting a deer . Unfortunately I never got that opportunity hoping for better luck this year

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I'm a 9mm man myself but I did bite the bullet and purchase a 10mm glock 40 for deer hunting last season . I equipped it with a delta point pro .. was the hardest gun to sight in took about 25 rounds to get it sighted in to be comfortable shooting a deer . Unfortunately I never got that opportunity hoping for better luck this year
    With the right ammo, I think it would be perfectly fine for deer hunting. I plan to go deer hunting someday. Never been. It's on my bucket list. I would have to be with someone who could teach me how to skin and butcher one though. I love venison.

GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90%
    16   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    I use 175 grain Hornady ammo for hunting .. its been a dream of mine to put down a mature whitetail with a pistol . ... hunting and fishing is my passion more hunting tho. There is nothing like it. It definitely takes alot of work scouting and learning there habits.. the butchering and field dressing is the easy part honestly... What part of Indiana are you from? I'm always game to teach a fellow outdoorsman the ropes when it comes to hunting whitetail

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I use 175 grain Hornady ammo for hunting .. its been a dream of mine to put down a mature whitetail with a pistol . ... hunting and fishing is my passion more hunting tho. There is nothing like it. It definitely takes alot of work scouting and learning there habits.. the butchering and field dressing is the easy part honestly... What part of Indiana are you from? I'm always game to teach a fellow outdoorsman the ropes when it comes to hunting whitetail
    I live in Indy, Westside. I've been an avid fisherman all my life, never been hunting though.

GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90%
    16   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    Well I live about 1 hr from the west side straight down the 74 corridor.. if your serious into getting into hunting we could meet up this summer around mid August and do some scouting around .. Do u have private land ? Or plan on hunting public? Indiana does have some great public land to hunt on

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Well I live about 1 hr from the west side straight down the 74 corridor.. if your serious into getting into hunting we could meet up this summer around mid August and do some scouting around .. Do u have private land ? Or plan on hunting public? Indiana does have some great public land to hunt on
    Sounds awesome. No, I don't own any private land to hunt on. Wish I did, that would be awesome.
    I know right where your at. I used to drive to Cincinnati 5 times a week. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom