• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    This new engine on the Pan American and Sportster S are radical from a 45° V-twin HD stand point. People might start saying it doesn't sound Harley enough just like the V-rods and such. My bike weighs 750 lbs with a 103" S.E. engine yet my buddy's 350 lb Ducati Monster putting out 937ccs with 111 h.p. and way more torque than my bike. He eats my bike for a snack. He gets better gas mileage. He traded his custom Softtail Slim for it. I'm next unless I can score a Sportster S somehow. Just ride to be riding not washing the thing and polishing chrome. Meh. I've ridden on the street for 41 years. I'm over the whole brand thing. That's for sure!

Mas86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2018
    Noblesville
    Wondering if anyone rides? I’m on the northside of Indy, and am a newer rider.

Hope to see some of you guys out on the road when the weather gets nicer!
    We have a decent size group that rides to Nashville IN all the time it's a pretty good ride if you are ever wanting to get out for a while.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    271902631_5391651550851747_7164602686580068217_n.jpg

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    That was a great video. Made me realize how much I missed that GSA 1250 I sold before buying the 2021 Goldwing Tour DCT.

I had the GSA and an Ultra Classic and put both up for sale and was going to one and keep the other. Unfortunately the GSA sold immediately. Two days after it was picked up I was already regretting having sold it.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I fired up the Africa twin for the first time in about six weeks. Although the bike resides in ambient conditions (unheated storage), it fired right up and idled and ran fine.

Man, what a difference from the previous bikes I owned that had carburetors and lead acid batteries. They don’t build them like they used to. They build them better.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I fired up the Africa twin for the first time in about six weeks. Although the bike resides in ambient conditions (unheated storage), it fired right up and idled and ran fine.

Man, what a difference from the previous bikes I owned that had carburetors and lead acid batteries. They don’t build them like they used to. They build them better.

What type of battery is that? Does it not need to be on a battery maintainer of some sort?

I certainly agree on the fuel injection. No more carbs for me on anything with the fuel injection option.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah I can't go back to a carb bike. I loved my Shadow Spirit but if I dropped much below 70° I'd have to let it sit and run choked for a bit before I could take off from a cold start and that time only got longer as the temperature dropped. I love being able to walk into my garage and take off on my EFI CB650 as soon as I walk into the garage.

Top Bottom