• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Are you saying they would bring in 100+ prostitutes for this event?
    Because at least that many were flown in during the last one.

Never forget that these are the kind of people who think they can tell you how to live.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I for one live the idea of being one with nature. But remember the double edge sword where in nature the strongest best armed survive and there are no rules except for “don’t die”.

I’ll take my vehicles, pick up litter and respect nature, otherwise the WEF can….

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    How come private pilots to Davos event are being screened for no Vaxx? How come none of these globalists are dropping from "suddenly"? How come our politicians aren't dropping from "suddenly"?

Politicians.jpg Vaxx excuse.jpg Eugenics is the science.jpg

Last edited:

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    How come almost the entirety of the injection eugenics program (manufacture, regulatory, propaganda) is all headed by one tribe? Coincidence?

Fight like the 3rd monkey.jpg

Last edited:

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    What was the USS Liberty all about anyway? Could the truth be, in many ways, we are already a conquered nation and the jackals are just picking the last meat off the bones before moving on?

Last edited:

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    How many of us used to trust and defend Speaker of the House Paul Ryan? Look into his wife. Just like Mitch (and many others).
    Paul has not changed a bit. We just see more clearly now.

Like it says, it's one big club, and we ain't in it.

MEME_001.jpg

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Notice how many of our towns are becoming increasingly more "pedestrian friendly"?
    West Lafayette has gone on a bike-lane building frenzy. Haven't added to the bus fleet yet, however. I guess those will be reserved to the upper middles.

Why don't the environmental nazi's go ahead and get rid of all their cars and other forms of transportation? They can try it out, and show us how good it is. I'll keep my car and stay away from this "utopia", thank you.
    They're into leading from behind, i.e. forcing us to make the changes and then following at their leisure or not at all.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    West Lafayette has gone on a bike-lane building frenzy. Haven't added to the bus fleet yet, however. I guess those will be reserved to the upper middles.

They're into leading from behind, i.e. forcing us to make the changes and then following at their leisure or not at all.

Don't forget they are also into lying about anything, engineered poverty, engineered starvation, engineered energy scarcity, engineered social strife, war on false pretenses mass poisoning, mass murder, human trafficking, organ harvesting and pedophilia (and worse see Jimmy Savile).
    Other than those traits, I hear they are pretty solid guys.

Schwab WEF wheel of fortune.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom