• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To be a leftist you must possess an impenetrable shield of hypocrisy through which no common sense nor intelligence may pass.
    Maybe it's hypocrisy that's at the root of it. But there's something else at the root of hypocrisy. I think we all have, to some extent, a sense of "me" that shields us from seeing ourselves as others see us. The way it manifests in lefties, is entitled elitism. The useful idiots go around pushing their pet causes--because to be a good person everyone needs a cause--and all they'll sacrifice for it is the time they spend "raising awareness".

Like a person I know whose pet cause is "special needs" people, which we used to call "handicapped", and before that "crippled". She helped organize a protest of a mom-and-pop shop that operated out of an old building which does not have handicap access. Yeah, they're raising awareness that a business is getting away with excluding "special needs" people. The shop was "grandfathered" because it's an old building. They can't afford to remodel their shop, so they don't offer handicap access.

But you get ****loads of morons out there picketing their store, and causes them to lose business. **** those protestors. If they really wanted the conclusion to be that the shop has handicap access, they'd raise money instead of "awareness" to help them pay for the remodel. Nope. Can't do that. Gotta make an example of those non-conforming capitalists.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe it's hypocrisy that's at the root of it. But there's something else at the root of hypocrisy. I think we all have, to some extent, a sense of "me" that shields us from seeing ourselves as others see us. The way it manifests in lefties, is entitled elitism. The useful idiots go around pushing their pet causes--because to be a good person everyone needs a cause--and all they'll sacrifice for it is the time they spend "raising awareness".

Like a person I know whose pet cause is "special needs" people, which we used to call "handicapped", and before that "crippled". She helped organize a protest of a mom-and-pop shop that operated out of an old building which does not have handicap access. Yeah, they're raising awareness that a business is getting away with excluding "special needs" people. The shop was "grandfathered" because it's an old building. They can't afford to remodel their shop, so they don't offer handicap access.

But you get shitloads of morons out there picketing their store, and causes them to lose business. **** those protestors. If they really wanted the conclusion to be that the shop has handicap access, they'd raise money instead of "awareness" to help them pay for the remodel. Nope. Can't do that. Gotta make an example of those non-conforming capitalists.
    If any of you missed this video you may want to watch it and look at the Rasmussen research data they are referencing. It is not left/right at the human level, it is elite vs. normals.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Scott had this to say:

[…] I think it’s just a reality that the world just doesn’t get organized by International cooperation anymore, you know it’s fragmented, it’s in flux. […] You know we talked about the cost of living crisis, you know some people’s, most people’s electricity bills are so high that they’re desperately trying to find some way of getting off the grid or removing themselves from the cost of purchasing electricity, so I think it’s these kind of things that you know it gives us some hope and optimism actually, that we can deal with some of these global risks when we see the global cooperation at an international level not really working so well.

Not Davos.

The DHS funds were used by the media lab to pay individuals $250 each to write blog posts regarding “misinformation, disinformation,” and “media literacy,” which reportedly teach people how to discern reputable news sources.

U.S. Senator Josh Hawley wrote a letter addressed to Secretary Mayorkas, stating that the DHS paid $700,000 to the organization to “write blog posts” criticizing “conservatives under the guise of ‘media literacy.'”

“Your Department has consistently weaponized the federal government to attack conservatives using taxpayer dollars,” Hawley added. “[F]irst by colluding with private social media companies to censor conservative viewpoints and now by funding private actors to create affirmative propaganda to ‘counter’ conservatives.”

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Scott had this to say:

Not Davos.

The DHS funds were used by the media lab to pay individuals $250 each to write blog posts regarding “misinformation, disinformation,” and “media literacy,” which reportedly teach people how to discern reputable news sources.

U.S. Senator Josh Hawley wrote a letter addressed to Secretary Mayorkas, stating that the DHS paid $700,000 to the organization to “write blog posts” criticizing “conservatives under the guise of ‘media literacy.'”

“Your Department has consistently weaponized the federal government to attack conservatives using taxpayer dollars,” Hawley added. “[F]irst by colluding with private social media companies to censor conservative viewpoints and now by funding private actors to create affirmative propaganda to ‘counter’ conservatives.”
    So when do we the people act against our employees violating the restrictions of the Bill of Rights?

Asking for a friend.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

But you get ****loads of morons out there picketing their store, and causes them to lose business. **** those protestors. If they really wanted the conclusion to be that the shop has handicap access, they'd raise money instead of "awareness" to help them pay for the remodel. Nope. Can't do that. Gotta make an example of those non-conforming capitalists.

Reminds me of a story I read back in the day where these foaming at the mouth zealots sued a dude ranch out west somewhere because it didn't have wheelchair ramps. F these people. There are some places you absolutely should not be able to go if you're not physically able.

Also, I go back to the explanation of the Left being their ideology is their religion. Tucker Carlson has given several very good speeches on the topic, as has Jordan Peterson and I believe it. When you take away the belief in God and the framework of belief and moral values, something has to replace it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Reminds me of a story I read back in the day where these foaming at the mouth zealots sued a dude ranch out west somewhere because it didn't have wheelchair ramps. F these people. There are some places you absolutely should not be able to go if you're not physically able.

Also, I go back to the explanation of the Left being their ideology is their religion. Tucker Carlson has given several very good speeches on the topic, as has Jordan Peterson and I believe it. When you take away the belief in God and the framework of belief and moral values, something has to replace it.
    They have a new religion, at least it will not last. Without reproduction it should die out as quickly as it popped up.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Here’s what Dennis Meadows of the Club of Rome has to say:

“We want to have freedom and we want to have high standards, so we’re going to have a billion people. We’re now at seven, so we have to get back down. I hope that this can be slow – relatively slow – and can done in a way that is relatively equal.”

You are the carbon they want to eliminate.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Scanned through the postings and didn't see this mentioned yet . . .

They want to ban coffee . . . that's right . . . they're coming for your coffee, which adds substantially to the global carbon footprint and greenhouse gasses. Goes along with wanting to ban rice for the same reasons.

They're Looney Tunes. Blinken, Kerry and other Biden minions are there lapping it all up to come back with direct orders for him from Davos.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

They want to ban coffee . . . that's right . . . they're coming for your coffee, which adds substantially to the global carbon footprint and greenhouse gasses. Goes along with wanting to ban rice for the same reasons.

They're Looney Tunes. Blinken, Kerry and other Biden minions are there lapping it all up to come back with direct orders for him from Davos.
    This won't stand. Coffee is BIG $$$ business...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I find it interesting that the satan worshipers in Davos complain that there are too many people on the planet yet we have intelligent people around the world telling us that few countries are reproducing enough to maintain their population numbers so we're facing big declines in population coming down the road.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

post 135 :)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    post 135 :)

This deserves its own “Now They Are Coming For Coffee” to alert the less prolific politics members.

Top Bottom