• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    BLM is fading anyway. They'll be next to Occupy Wall Street in the "oh yeah, I remember when that was a thing" pile before long. It'll be interesting to see who the next group that the media props up will be. Maybe they can trot out Antifa again for a bit.
    Everything fades when their preferred party is in power. If the more conservative side rises again, some very radical protestor mafia will arise a few seconds later.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe a gator had a snack? (Might be the wrong thread, but couldnt find it)

And unless I heard wrong, his parents found the campsite/remains. Which opens up a whole new can o worms. The talking head this evening mentioned the likelihood of charges thanks to this. Them "finding" him, plus things like the burner phones, etc. really looks like collusion, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting, etc. After all, how did they know where to look to find and report the body?

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Maybe a gator had a snack? (Might be the wrong thread, but couldnt find it)

And unless I heard wrong, his parents found the campsite/remains. Which opens up a whole new can o worms. The talking head this evening mentioned the likelihood of charges thanks to this. Them "finding" him, plus things like the burner phones, etc. really looks like collusion, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting, etc. After all, how did they know where to look to find and report the body?
    Poor parents. They just had to find out why he stopped responding to them..

TRUTH: I would really hate to be in a situation where my child committed a heinous crime and I knew about it. I would certainly struggle with doing what I know in my heart to be the right thing.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My guess... Staged. Parents find stuff of his magically right after they begin searching. Oh, a pile of goo, maybe it's human remains.

This is theater. Parents tossed some of their kid's DNA on a pile of mayonnaise. "Oh, he's dead, better call off the search and warrant"

Lock them up.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My guess... Staged. Parents find stuff of his magically right after they begin searching. Oh, a pile of goo, maybe it's human remains.

This is theater. Parents tossed some of their kid's DNA on a pile of mayonnaise. "Oh, he's dead, better call off the search and warrant"

Lock them up.
    Wouldnt that be ironic.

"Thank you for proving you have been helping him and knew where he was. You are under arrest. "

At least somebody would go to jail for the pretty blonde girl.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This stuff pisses me off. It's interesting how POC getting murdered every day in inner cities aren't enough to rile them up though.
    I gotta believe that at a certain point, just about everyone realizes the majority of those murders involve people being in places they shouldn't, doing things they shouldn't.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Lock them up.
    Early on, that was a possibility that the kids were pulling a publicity stunt for social likes.

Oh, and here's a real life case of that (or was it?):
    https://thisiscriminal.com/episode-167-48-hours-6-18-21

That's a two part episode from the podcast Criminal, really engrossing.

Top Bottom