NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thank you. The recruiter called me with the salary range this afternoon, and just wanted to verify I would be interested in the position in the salary range. The hiring manager identified my candidacy at the Senior position level. And now it is between me and one other candidate.
    Sadclown the other person and let them know who wants the job.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Mowing at the Legion.. which I wasn't going to do today, but tomorrow looks iffy on the rain, and I got the mower stuck in the back yard.
    Took the Escape out there to pull it out.. and got that stuck.

You know, at a certain point you just gotta shrug your shoulders.
    Decided to mow yesterday. Which I'm glad I did as I sit here with my coffee watching the rain come down. Lawn was so thick and high I had to set the blade to the highest setting. Which means I'll be mowing in 2 more days. I guess the rain is making up for the snow we did not get this winter.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Did they up the offer?
    This is the offer I was hoping would come from a new company. They offered right in the middle of the salary range, but for a position higher than I actually applied for. They identified me as a Senior Engineer role instead of the Engineer role. So it was a better offer than I originally thought I would get, and right in the middle of the salary range for the Senior roll.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Speaking of rain, commercial painting is a different animal apparently, these guys never stopped painting during the rain and continue to spray a wet building now
    IMG_0258.jpeg

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    This is the offer I was hoping would come from a new company. They offered right in the middle of the salary range, but for a position higher than I actually applied for. They identified me as a Senior Engineer role instead of the Engineer role. So it was a better offer than I originally thought I would get, and right in the middle of the salary range for the Senior roll.
    Nice. Congrats!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just had a monsoon roll through at the river… marble sized hail along with it and 10 minutes of torrential sideways downpour

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    You get to buy the first round at the next meet and eat!! :cool:

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Congrats!

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    All clear in SB. We're supposed to get some sprinkling tonight and tomorrow morning, but judging from the radar, we dodged a bullet. I can actually see the edge of the storm hitting Goshen right now from my window.

Top Bottom