• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    "Missing Pretty Blonde Girl" Syndrome.
    Reminds me of Natalie disappearing in Aruba.

Pretty young Alabama teenager goes out clubbing in Aruba and disappears. Wall to wall media coverage for months.

Had it been some pimple faced teenage nerd boy out in Aruba got rolled and killed by a hooker’s pimp no one would know.

It ain’t about race, it’s about media ratings. Always follow the money.

Speaking of pretty blondes…
    :postpics:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I mean, that article seems to contain the answer to why "nothing is being done".

Her phone and car go to the ex-boyfriend's, he (rightly) refuses to let them or the police in without a warrant, police get a warrant, they search the property and find nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if the same warrant pulled cell data and communications. Presumably nothing was found there, either. So...what? Arrest people without evidence?
    Sure!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Reminds me of Natalie disappearing in Aruba.

Pretty young Alabama teenager goes out clubbing in Aruba and disappears. Wall to wall media coverage for months.

Had it been some pimple faced teenage nerd boy out in Aruba got rolled and killed by a hooker’s pimp no one would know.

It ain’t about race, it’s about media ratings. Always follow the money.

Speaking of pretty blondes…
    :postpics:

Wow.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    A 16 year old was shot and killed at a school bus stop in inner city Louisville this past week, and in the news reports, an illustrious citizen of that neighborhood was interviewed. He actually said “they ain’t no movie theater or skating rink in this neighborhood, nuffin fo kids to do, so of course they gonna kill each other”!

That was the logical progression to this guy! And he was an adult!
    In east-central Indiana in the mid-1970s, before there was paintball there was BB gun fights on a certain farm in Webster Twp. (Wayne County). Everyone involved miraculously survived that period with their eyes intact. We didn't start there, however. At first it was just corn cobs soaked in the livestock watering troughs. Edited to add that we threw the wet cobs at each other. the welts were legendary. I know what first came to mind with some of you. It was the 70s. Innocence.

Last edited:

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

Indianapolis woman speaks about search for mother, says more needs to be done to help find missing people of color​

In the end, missing people of all races are equally difficult to find for diverse reasons. Some of the perps who were the last known contacts (Petito/Spierer killers) simply lawyer up because of white privilege. Their POC counterparts are at a disadvantage because that 'hood culture simply says "I didn't see nuthin'..." from under every rock searchers are turning over with equal urgency.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    POC need to tread lightly on this topic. Nobody is a bigger supporter of BLM than white women. If the media keeps marginalizing them, they're gonna turn their back on those issues. Hell hath no fury like a white woman scorned.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    POC need to tread lightly on this topic. Nobody is a bigger supporter of BLM than white women. If the media keeps marginalizing them, they're gonna turn their back on those issues. Hell hath no fury like a white woman scorned.

BLM is fading anyway. They'll be next to Occupy Wall Street in the "oh yeah, I remember when that was a thing" pile before long. It'll be interesting to see who the next group that the media props up will be. Maybe they can trot out Antifa again for a bit.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    BLM is fading anyway. They'll be next to Occupy Wall Street in the "oh yeah, I remember when that was a thing" pile before long. It'll be interesting to see who the next group that the media props up will be. Maybe they can trot out Antifa again for a bit.

It will be the same old marxist agenda, regardless of what name is put on the group.

Xwalker1014

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    Indianapolis

While there is a point to be made here, I don't think it's solely minorities that don't seem to be searched for. I'm sure hundreds of people of all races go missing everyday. Not all of them (not by a long shot) garner the attention of Gabby Petito's case, or Lauren Spierer's case. I'd call it more of a "Missing Pretty Blonde Girl" Syndrome. I think that the families and communities determine how much attention a case gets. I don't know how one changes that.

Topics like these always get a chuckle out of me because of the backlash from them. I’m actually biracial myself and couldn’t agree more with a statement like this. I’ve even found myself getting irritated at the recent posts regarding missing minorities when they announce that clues or a “white person” has been found. It just seems like a “look at me. You need to pay attention to me”. It cheapens the fact that a human murder case or missings case has been solved. Period. Regardless of their race. A person’s family can finally be at peace not waiting at the door every day for their son or daughter to come home. But when I say things like this? It’s funny to watch how quickly you become vilified by your own people. “You’re not even that black, so what does your opinion matter?” I’ve been told this. And it disgusts me a lot more than the message they try to convey when it comes to “racism in the media.” Disgusting.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The trans people are literally erasing women from medical literature and referring to them as "uterus havers" and "menstruating people" and other nonsense. If there is a ceiling to the nonsense and put-downs that white liberal women will tolerate from "marginalized peoples", we ain't hit it yet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Top Bottom