• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Tucker made Braun look like the tool and moron he really is. Braun backs BLM while bashing police that did their job. He will say anything for a vote. He showed his true colors. He will praise BLM and bash police to get the liberal vote and he will tell you exactly what “you” want to hear when around you. If he wouldn’t stand up for cops who did their job he isn’t going to stand for you. YouTube should still have the video up. Those 2 officers, one fired and both with warrants for murder had all charges dropped and both are still working as police officers. But good old Braun showed his character by accusing them, slandering them, and jumped on the Schumer band wagon. When the chips are down Braun will do the same to you. He has no integrity imho. Good luck. This guy will pass gun laws first time something bad happens.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They'll throw us a bone every once in a while on 2A to keep the true patriots from grabbing the pitchforks but they (republican leadership) truly hate freedom and the people having any say or power.
    Absolute power corrupts. We saw this during covid. The republicans have a super majority and the republican leadership allowed dictator Holcomb and his health department cronies to oppress our state and people. The republican leaders in this state SUCK and are RINOS and tyrants

Last edited:

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Tucker made Braun look like the tool and moron he really is. Braun backs BLM while bashing police that did their job. He will say anything for a vote. He showed his true colors. He will praise BLM and bash police to get the liberal vote and he will tell you exactly what “you” want to hear when around you. If he wouldn’t stand up for cops who did their job he isn’t going to stand for you. YouTube should still have the video up. Good luck with this guy.
    This, plus he got in bed with the Indiana Forest Alliance, which is a strange bedfellow since they have been championing every D candidate that comes along until they got his ear. But no, Crouch sucks because she won’t trash talk her boss. I’m just not into the whole fight to the death politics thing. I make my vote and then go live my life and try to be nice to everyone, but whatever.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The republican leaders in this state SUCK and are RINOS and tyrants
    So what candidate are you personally working for? Who are you collecting signatures for to get them on the ballot? Who are you giving money to? Who are you getting your friends and family to work for and donate to?

They'll throw us a bone every once in a while on 2A to keep the true patriots from grabbing the pitchforks but they (republican leadership) truly hate freedom and the people having any say or power.
    You have ALL the power, right now. What are you going to do with it? My experience has been folks love to complain about them/they but rarely ever do anything but. If you don’t get someone you want elected, or at least get them on the radar to force other candidates closer to your positions someone else will get their candidate elected, and their candidate doesn’t care about you…

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Met with Senator Braun this morning at the local donut shop......small crowd. He was open and had good responses to the questions.
    Wanna guess who I am in the pictures from the event?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Met with Senator Braun this morning at the local donut shop......small crowd. He was open and had good responses to the questions.
    Wanna guess who I am in the pictures from the event?

You're probably not the gal wearing pink so I'll guess you're the gent that doesn't want to vote democrat once you're dead. That is a rather small crowd. I felt like the Gov race was his to lose initially. But he hasn't campaigned much and with so many new entries in the race, it might be tougher for him than I thought.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Senator Braun is the highest rated elected official in Congress in BOTH parties from the Indiana delegation according to Conservative Review (B 88%) and CPAC (100%).

The reality is, either the Democrat or the Republican candidate for Governor will win the election.

And there's no case to be made that ANY Democrat would be better than Braun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Conservative Review (B 88%) and CPAC (100%)
    I wonder what CR's ding is on Bruan? Curtis hill might make some noise, LT Gov has a lot of money, but the biggest threat to Bruan might be the Holcomb Machine(money,power) getting lined up behind the CoC guy, Brad Chambers. I was surprised when Rokita decided to run for reelection and not seek the Gov.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I wonder what CR's ding is on Bruan? Curtis hill might make some noise, LT Gov has a lot of money, but the biggest threat to Bruan might be the Holcomb Machine(money,power) getting lined up behind the CoC guy, Brad Chambers. I was surprised when Rokita decided to run for reelection and not seek the Gov.
    It's easy enough to look up on the CR Liberty Score.
    He voted wrong according to CR on these 3 things back in 2021.
    Other than these, he's 100%.
    03/25/2021Extend the Paycheck Protection Program without steps to mitigate fraud

03/10/2021Confirm Michael Regan to be Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency

01/25/2021Confirm Janet Yellen as Secretary of the Treasury

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    It's easy enough to look up on the CR Liberty Score.
    He voted wrong according to CR on these 3 things back in 2021.
    Other than these, he's 100%.
    03/25/2021Extend the Paycheck Protection Program without steps to mitigate fraud

03/10/2021Confirm Michael Regan to be Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency

01/25/2021Confirm Janet Yellen as Secretary of the Treasury
    That's cool. I wasn't familiar with the CR Libery Score. I can agree with their dings though, most specifically the bottom two. Funny that CPAC was cool with those items though. I think Braun would make a fine Gov.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That's cool. I wasn't familiar with the CR Libery Score. I can agree with their dings though, most specifically the bottom two. Funny that CPAC was cool with those items though. I think Braun would make a fine Gov.
    I think part of it could be that traditionally, the opposing party would give the Presidential appointments some latitude in voting for confirmation.
    I DID notice that Braun voted "NO" on other of Biden's appointees in line with CR's position.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Tucker made Braun look like the tool and moron he really is. Braun backs BLM while bashing police that did their job. He will say anything for a vote. He showed his true colors. He will praise BLM and bash police to get the liberal vote and he will tell you exactly what “you” want to hear when around you. If he wouldn’t stand up for cops who did their job he isn’t going to stand for you. YouTube should still have the video up. Those 2 officers, one fired and both with warrants for murder had all charges dropped and both are still working as police officers. But good old Braun showed his character by accusing them, slandering them, and jumped on the Schumer band wagon. When the chips are down Braun will do the same to you. He has no integrity imho. Good luck. This guy will pass gun laws first time something bad happens.
    Watching Price is right on 15 a Ft. Wayne channel and commercial came on. It was Tucker Carlson interview with Mike!!! What is Tucker doing on channel 15! It was a political add showing Tucker destroying Mike! Then ended “don’t vote for Mike Braun.” Lmao!!! I don’t know which rival put it up though. I was just shocked Tucker was on regular tv!!

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Watching Price is right on 15 a Ft. Wayne channel and commercial came on. It was Tucker Carlson interview with Mike!!! What is Tucker doing on channel 15! It was a political add showing Tucker destroying Mike! Then ended “don’t vote for Mike Braun.” Lmao!!! I don’t know which rival put it up though. I was just shocked Tucker was on regular tv!!
    Pretty sure I heard that same ad on the local Fox affiliate here in Indy

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yet if you check Braun's voting record on Conservative Review, he has the best rating of the entire Indiana U.S. Congressional Delegation.
    When it comes to the upcoming Primary to choose the Republican candidate for Governor, Braun will get my vote, IF for nothing else, he was a proven record compared to his competitors that just talk and have no record.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They usually say who paid for the ad. I will bet it is some PAC, not a candidate. Let us know if any of you see it who paid for it..l

Top Bottom