Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Mass formation discussion. Posted as it is the foundation of where we're at now.

Rumble — TPC #653 is with Dr. Mattias Desmet, teacher of Mass Formation Psychosis; Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine; and Dr. Peter McCullough, the most published cardio-renal physician in world history.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Mass formation discussion. Posted as it is the foundation of where we're at now.

Rumble — TPC #653 is with Dr. Mattias Desmet, teacher of Mass Formation Psychosis; Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine; and Dr. Peter McCullough, the most published cardio-renal physician in world history.
    This is big brain time.
    Good stuff.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This is big brain time.
    Good stuff.
    I started a thread about it. IMO it could be one of best mind control unscramblers for the masses. Not sure how many people will watch it here but it's closing in on a half million views and Dr. Malone is going scorched earth on interviews. A true Patriot! His biggest concern now is protecting the children, a very noble cause.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    They're all liars. Every. Damned. One. Of. Them.
    What, you don’t think 3,500 is “close enough” to 100,000? ;)

I saw a story that 40% of Riley’s Covid patients spend time on a ventilator, and 50% end up in ICU. They didn’t mention 40% or 50% of what number though. Of 5 kids? 50 kids? 500 kids? It’s impossible to make a determination as to how bad that percentage is without knowing the rest of the info. It could be really bad, but they didn’t give us enough information to decide.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I saw a story that 40% of Riley’s Covid patients spend time on a ventilator, and 50% end up in ICU. They didn’t mention 40% or 50% of what number though. Of 5 kids? 50 kids? 500 kids? It’s impossible to make a determination as to how bad that percentage is without knowing the rest of the info. It could be really bad, but they didn’t give us enough information to decide.

By design....It is part of the propaganda of the scamdemic

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics...

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think they will rule that OSHA doesn't have the power to make the mandate, but leave a door open for another route to essentially do the same thing a different way. I don't expect a black and white ruling or solid line that says anything resembling, 'government can't compel citizens to submit to medical treatment they don't want or agree with.'
    They’ll just redefine that getting a vaccine is no longer a “medical treatment”

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Add to the growing list of do not do business with-Kroger made the list too;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom