• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I learned this way of thinking on INGO.
    If the guy hadn't been listening to RAP music, he would not be dead right now.

See, it works.......:rolleyes:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I was not a Mod then.....who knew.....:dunno:

That is what I am talking about. It is funny to imagine such a few short years ago in a reality far, far away you were just one of the brothers trembling in fear of the man.

Now, you ARE the man. The man wielding power, where the only thing that matters is power, naked, merciless force!

:ingo:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

That is what I am talking about. It is funny to imagine such a few short years ago in a reality far, far away you were just one of the brothers trembling in fear of the man.

Now, you ARE the man. The man wielding power, where the only thing that matters is power, naked, merciless force!

:ingo:

OK, OK, I will buy you another Burger man.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Look, I'm about as stodgy, middle aged, middle America, white-bread as it gets, so I don't care for much music made after the turn of the century. Actually, cut it off at about 1994 and I'd be fine.....but I'm an equal opportunity new music hater and lover. Back when music was music, I loved it all....well not Steve Miller, but .....I mean c'mon, who can hate this:

[video=youtube;q5-ASsIa37w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5-ASsIa37w[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Look, I'm about as stodgy, middle aged, middle America, white-bread as it gets, so I don't care for much music made after the turn of the century. Actually, cut it off at about 1994 and I'd be fine.....but I'm an equal opportunity new music hater and lover. Back when music was music, I loved it all....well not Steve Miller, but .....I mean c'mon, who can hate this:

[video=youtube;q5-ASsIa37w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5-ASsIa37w[/video]

People who complain about rap usually have a very high incidence of ignorance concerning what all it entails.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People who complain about rap usually have a very high incidence of ignorance concerning what all it entails.

My kids are into the music. My daughters significant other is a young man of color. He love it. I hear it constantly. I do not love it. I just do not get it. That said, my dad did not get my music.
    My beef with the rap thing is they (all who play it) want to share it with everyone. They rattle the walls driving by. Blow up your ear drums at the stop lights. Now it is played at obnoxious levels on motor cycles. It is irritating to say the least.

What a person listens to and enjoys is OK with me. I just do not want to share in it with them. Take that crap to the house and bother your neighbors "PLEASE"

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My kids are into the music. My daughters significant other is a young man of color. He love it. I hear it constantly. I do not love it. I just do not get it. That said, my dad did not get my music.
    My beef with the rap thing is they (all who play it) want to share it with everyone. They rattle the walls driving by. Blow up your ear drums at the stop lights. Now it is played at obnoxious levels on motor cycles. It is irritating to say the least.

What a person listens to and enjoys is OK with me. I just do not want to share in it with them. Take that crap to the house and bother your neighbors "PLEASE"

I guess it depends on your location. Around here it's jeeps and country music. I like and enjoy all music, so it's alright with me. Besides, it's not like I have to listen to an entire song at the stop light and I remember when I was young. As for my bike, well I play music as loud as I need to.

[video=youtube_share;oSKGZDX7eEM]http://youtu.be/oSKGZDX7eEM[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess it depends on your location. Around here it's jeeps and country music. I like and enjoy all music, so it's alright with me. Besides, it's not like I have to listen to an entire song at the stop light and I remember when I was young. As for my bike, well I play music as loud as I need to.

[video=youtube_share;oSKGZDX7eEM]http://youtu.be/oSKGZDX7eEM[/video]

Yeah but do you push enough base to rattle my mirrors.....:):

Yup, when a younger man my music was up but the systems were way short of the power they have today.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah but do you push enough base to rattle my mirrors.....:):

Yup, when a younger man my music was up but the systems were way short of the power they have today.

Nah, even when I was young I didn't do that. Maybe it was because I could not afford the equipment. However, even when I roll to a stop and other cars are around I turn down my music, even though I hardly have bass. I would hate for someone to shoot at me over my music, because I shoot back. :ar15:

Top Bottom