Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    The reason I would bring up the bumpstock ban iswhen people claim over and over they will accept no compromise then justify it Trump as a better option than Biden. Just say Trump is better than Biden, no need for the tough guy drama because you are obviously willing to compromise. You coulda voted 3rd party.
    Trump is "better" than Biden on the 2A. I've never seen a likely presidential candidate that was strong on the 2A. Third party is great and all, except they don't have a chance. If all of INGO went third party, it wouldn't matter.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Trump is "better" than Biden on the 2A. I've never seen a likely presidential candidate that was strong on the 2A. Third party is great and all, except they don't have a chance. If all of INGO went third party, it wouldn't matter.
    Bennetjh,

I don't disagree at all.

But Trump is a compromise vote on the 2A if someone else's position is more aligned with the 2A.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It is actually funny when people use the bumpfire ban as any kind of so-called evidence that Trump is anti-2A. The bumpfire ban was so minor. There was a huge portion of the general population that didn't give a squat about the bumpfire stock. There were many gun owners that didn't give a squat about the bumpfire stock. There were many INGO members that didn't give a squat about the bumpfire stock. Certainly not a hill I was willing to die on. In fact I sold mine just before the ban was put in place.

An M16 is fairly easy to fire effectively in full auto while the bumpfire stock was ridiculously inaccurate to the point where it was very difficult to put 10 rounds into a door size target at 10 yards.

Given the climate at the time there was not much else to do except ban it. Sure it can be construed as an infringement but it is tiny and trivial compared to many, many other infringements in place already and in no conceivable way is there any comparison to the massive infringements in the dumocrap platform.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's very delusional. Harris said she plans to "honor" Sandy Hook victims with gun control. They've been very clear on what their plans are. Some on here refuse to recognize that.
    One thing I think they have a fair chance of getting done is legislation to remove the protection for manufacterers of firearms against liability for someone using their products illegally. They keep saying no other manufacturer has such protection. The reason that protection exists is to prevent activists ****s like her from using law suits to drive gun manufacturers out of business.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    So your solution to reducing big government is to vote for someone who will make an even bigger government. An administration of which, most of its leaders publicly state they will implement what most Americans would consider to be overreaching tyrannical government. They are proudly boasting of it as of recent. Voting for that is how you plan on reducing or eliminating big government? Please explain to me how this is not the textbook definition of Cognitive Dissonance.

Apparently you are under the assumption that the new administration is not a cancer itself. When, based on their own words, it will be a magnitude worse than the one it is replacing. We have gone from a simple skin cancer that can be far more easily treated to a stage 4 cancer in the colon, liver, lungs, spine and brain. I watched my sister-in-law die a gruesome death this way in 2019. It was horrific. I don't want to see my country suffer the same fate.

Based on your analogy, that is akin to saying the cancer patient must have more cancer added and die to remove the skin cancer they have.

Again, please explain to me how this is not the textbook definition of Cognitive Dissonance.
    It's ok though, Biden says he is gonna cure cancer

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is actually funny when people use the bumpfire ban as any kind of so-called evidence that Trump is anti-2A. The bumpfire ban was so minor. There was a huge portion of the general population that didn't give a squat about the bumpfire stock. There were many gun owners that didn't give a squat about the bumpfire stock. There were many INGO members that didn't give a squat about the bumpfire stock. Certainly not a hill I was willing to die on. In fact I sold mine just before the ban was put in place.

An M16 is fairly easy to fire effectively in full auto while the bumpfire stock was ridiculously inaccurate to the point where it was very difficult to put 10 rounds into a door size target at 10 yards.

Given the climate at the time there was not much else to do except ban it. Sure it can be construed as an infringement but it is tiny and trivial compared to many, many other infringements in place already and in no conceivable way is there any comparison to the massive infringements in the dumocrap platform.
    I don't use that as evidence that Trump is anti-2A. I use it as evidence that he's willing to go outside of the Constitution to get done what he wants to do. His SOP seems to be to do what he wants, and let the courts figure it out. But that's a dangerous thing with government. Trump pretty much got away with it because 1) the democrats were fine with that, 2) the republicans did not want the optics of challenging their own president. So it stands now as a precedent. So that's my problem with it.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Bennetjh,

I don't disagree at all.

But Trump is a compromise vote on the 2A if someone else's position is more aligned with the 2A.
    Maybe an analogy would help here:

You haven't had a drink of anything in three day and are about to perish. Three people offer you water, one laced with arsenic, on that's a little dirty and might contain e coli, and one that is 100% pure. The first two can give you water now, the third can get it to you in three weeks. Which will you choose?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Maybe an analogy would help here:

You haven't had a drink of anything in three day and are about to perish. Three people offer you water, one laced with arsenic, on that's a little dirty and might contain e coli, and one that is 100% pure. The first two can give you water now, the third can get it to you in three weeks. Which will you choose?
    E Coli for the Win!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Kut's Kid John Sullivan released conditionally without bail by Utah federal judge.​

The former Olympic hopeful has a 2nd case pending that involved a shooting in Utah​

https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-utah-conditional-release-john-sullivan-bail
    Staying busy as a BLM/ANTIFA front man he found time to become an Olympic Hopeful as well.
    If I referenced a WN kid as being your (or anybody else’s) kid, half the forum would be calling for me to be banned.
    Kinda the reason I need a hall pass; but I’m gonna answer the question.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    There is a electronic road sign at the exit going into Anderson asking for people to TURN IN CAPITOL RIOTERS. It's North bound on 69 just before you exit onto state rd 9. Unreal .

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The reason I would bring up the bumpstock ban iswhen people claim over and over they will accept no compromise then justify it Trump as a better option than Biden. Just say Trump is better than Biden, no need for the tough guy drama because you are obviously willing to compromise. You coulda voted 3rd party.

That's what a bunch of you guys are failing to realize about Trump much to your and my detriment... he was a vote for a 3rd party.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    EDIT to snip, I need to learn how to repost again.
    Bull. Unless you're a RINO. Ever heard of "not one more infringement"?
    This is not what we need, this is not progress, to roll over. This is caving in. I don't care if it's a cheap plastic toy that serves no "real" purpose.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom