DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What CM said.

It helps us a great deal if the report button is pressed. I'd say about 98% of the time, the button needed to be pushed. Helping us keep the site between the ditches is not snitching.
    By the time I saw the thread, I just figured someone else had already reported it since there were already a few replies. Mea culpa.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    By the time I saw the thread, I just figured someone else had already reported it since there were already a few replies. Mea culpa.
    It is rare to have the same post reported by multiple INGOers. I saw one with three reports (blatant skirting of the classifieds rules) but that is the exception. I'd say 75% of the warnings I send out are me stumbling across them, not from reports.

If BT is online: assume he'll deal with it before I notice the report. He moves very fast.

If you see CM online: assume he fell asleep in the chair and the terrorists have his laptop (JUST KIDDING TIM!!)

I'll address a report at 0530 on a workday, on break or lunch at work. If I can't resolve the issue in the time I have I'll leave a note for the other Mods. Other than a report something would have to be pretty blatant for me to roll in on while I'm snarfing leftovers at work.

Just to review: report button good; Mods playing find the rule-breaker bad.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It is rare to have the same post reported by multiple INGOers. I saw one with three reports (blatant skirting of the classifieds rules) but that is the exception. I'd say 75% of the warnings I send out are me stumbling across them, not from reports.

If BT is online: assume he'll deal with it before I notice the report. He moves very fast.

If you see CM online: assume he fell asleep in the chair and the terrorists have his laptop (JUST KIDDING TIM!!)

I'll address a report at 0530 on a workday, on break or lunch at work. If I can't resolve the issue in the time I have I'll leave a note for the other Mods. Other than a report something would have to be pretty blatant for me to roll in on while I'm snarfing leftovers at work.

Well, in my defense, I did provide the link to the offending thread in this one! :):

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Maybe you guys could give @BigRed some limited mod powers to give you a break...
    uummm, no...

This ain't nutin'.

It ain't even tax refund season.
    One-Liner McGee will be bound and determined to get to the classies without coughing up $20. First, necroposting. This never works, reports will fly, goes from 35 posts down to 2 in a Mod counter-attack.

Then, a frontal assault on the "I'm new here... 50 posts rule sucks..." thread. After an ARC LIGHT on One-Liner's post count he puts a crowbar in his wallet and becomes a Site Supporter.

After acquiring the shiny object? Who knows.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What CM said.

It helps us a great deal if the report button is pressed. I'd say about 98% of the time, the button needed to be pushed. Helping us keep the site between the ditches is not snitching.
    Sure. But could you move it over a bit on the mobile version? It really is a little too close to the other. Just give it like 10 more pixels if you can.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sure. But could you move it over a bit on the mobile version? It really is a little too close to the other. Just give it like 10 more pixels if you can.
    That doesn't sound like something you can fix with Duct Tape. Have you considered bifocals?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

My phone yes. Truth there.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    iu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom