Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lol, same here. He’s very, ummm, passionate about the subject, apparently.
    Well it looks that way. Apparently he or she has a loved one who has experienced a better quality of life from its use. At least in perception. I mean, you deeply care for someone who you can’t bare to see suffer, and then something like mj seems to ease the suffering, I can see why the passion for helping the loved one would transfer to even such a rabid defense of mj.

That doesn’t give anyone the moral justification to tell someone to **** off just because they have a different opinion. And it’s that post where the line was crossed. He called me delusional, and that doesn’t bother me. He deserved the timeout for telling someone to **** off.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well it looks that way. Apparently he or she has a loved one who has experienced a better quality of life from its use. At least in perception. I mean, you deeply care for someone who you can’t bare to see suffer, and then something like mj seems to ease the suffering, I can see why the passion for helping the loved one would transfer to even such a rabid defense of mj.

That doesn’t give anyone the moral justification to tell someone to **** off just because they have a different opinion. And it’s that post where the line was crossed. He called me delusional, and that doesn’t bother me. He deserved the timeout for telling someone to **** off.
    It isn't like he told someone to FATWO. :p

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Come on guys reprt these people so my time is not wasted chasing this down. I have a turkey to prep...:)
    People talk about it here because maybe it feels like snitching to hit the report button. I’ve seen some posts that I think crossed the line but came here to see if people were talking about rather than just hitting the report button. But most of the time it just doesn’t come to mind to report it. I forget the report button exists except when I accidentally phat-phinger the wrong button on my own post when trying to edit a typo.

That report button is a little too close to the other.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People talk about it here because maybe it feels like snitching to hit the report button. I’ve seen some posts that I think crossed the line but came here to see if people were talking about rather than just hitting the report button. But most of the time it just doesn’t come to mind to report it. I forget the report button exists except when I accidentally phat-phinger the wrong button on my own post when trying to edit a typo.

That report button is a little too close to the other.
    I get that. Makes sense.
    Sometimes it’s sucks to go on the hunt.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Come on guys reprt these people so my time is not wasted chasing this down. I have a turkey to prep...:)
    What CM said.

People talk about it here because maybe it feels like snitching to hit the report button.
    It helps us a great deal if the report button is pressed. I'd say about 98% of the time, the button needed to be pushed. Helping us keep the site between the ditches is not snitching.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom