• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd like to meet him, too.

In any other capacity than his official one, that is...I don't think I'd like to meet him at the side of the road in Carmel.

Pull out the INGO mod card I know they issue you guys, and you'll be good.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Light a flame for me...

F6w9UABRDe1i.jpg

Not following that closely, but, aren't you supposed to be deceased?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This brings to mind the Joe Walsh tune.........Which will not load for me because I have only Average skills.

Ordinary Average guy........Some one load that up please.........and give it a good listen.

I think of a line from that song every time I have to "sweep the minefield" before mowing... "Every Saturday we work in the yard. Pick up the dog doo, and hope that it's hard." :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, THAT'S the problem I'm talking about. Keep dreaming.

I'm sorry my opinion offends your sensibilities. Well, that's not quite true. I'm sorry you can't respect any worldview but your own. If you don't like my opinions, the ignore button is a valid option.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am going to get really drunk here and start singing Kumbaya or something calming.

Now...you kids better straighten up while I go make some dinner. Don't make me find your dad. :horse::horse:

I don't know what I am cooking, but I'm thinking it needs to have wine as a main ingredient.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'm sorry my opinion offends your sensibilities. Well, that's not quite true. I'm sorry you can't respect any worldview but your own. If you don't like my opinions, the ignore button is a valid option.

It's not your opinion that is so offensive. It is big brother with the ban hammer that backs you up. We'll see if this is another instance.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's not your opinion that is so offensive. It is big brother with the ban hammer that backs you up. We'll see if this is another instance.

Well, outside of spam, I've never reported a post, and I've repeatedly asked that no one gets banned on my account. My skin is extremely thick. However, that said the vast majority of bannings I've seen have been legit. Some people just don't have upbringing to keep a civil tongue. There has been one post in this thread that was exceedingly out of bounds, but my response to that was pretty muted, and yet for all the people that DID see it, nary a person protested it's content. Hell, it was probably rep'd. If you guys can't even call out stuff like that, I know I have an uphill battle having people respect my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom