• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    My former truck. A 1999 7.3 F250 Super Duty. The 35" Toyo Open Country MTs, and dual air lockers allowed it to go just about anywhere it would fit. Only real limitation was it's size, and weight. I built cabinets on both sides in the bed for storage of camping gear, and tools, leaving the center open for "truck stuff." Went on many a camping "overland" trips with it before destroying it when I had a seizure coming home from the VA in Indy one day. Used to go to The Badlands pretty regular too.

X6CqrKO.jpg

BM2EkPy.jpg

zAJJmhw.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Here you see me try a hill without the lockers. Tires slip, my son thinks I won't make it. Then I hit the lockers, and walk right up. Hill has sand all over it. God, I miss that truck.

[video=youtube;WUlEC9D6brQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUlEC9D6brQ[/video]

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    You could say I like trucks and variety...didn't keep any longer than 2 years. Both F150s had 60,000 miles put on them in that time frame. Rarely drove the '19...sold it after 18 months and 20,000 miles....darn free company car!

'06 Ram 2500
    l3kIdtj.jpg

'14 F150
    QWaoxby.jpg

Ordered '16 F150
    DVS7wyp.jpg

Ordered '19 Ram 1500 (drove this one off the carrier!)
    EjDqIB0.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Wow, a couple of few worked trucks that have earned their stripes. And the others are just "look at me, I have a small wee-wee and put big wheels and led lights on it" !!!!!!

I must have fallen asleep and woke up back in junior high.

Sing it with me...If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the mo-o-orning, I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land......

Last edited:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    The whole “big truck, small PP” analogy is as stupid as “these aren’t my pants” “it’s because I’m black” “it wasn’t me” etc... Maybe I can start a movement at says dudes who troll on the internet have small dicks....

:laugh6:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Well... This is a website dedicated to gun owners.

I have heard from anti-gunners repeatedly that ALL gun owners have small pee pees.:dunno:

Top Bottom