• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I mean the videos taken by CMP. I'm not aware of any cases where these videos were actually shown in court.

CMP Found Guilty of Breaking State and Federal Laws
    In January 2016, Planned Parenthood sued the Center for Medical Progress for breaking multiple state
    and federal laws. The case went to trial and in November 2019, a jury empaneled by a federal district court in
    San Francisco found that the Center for Medical Progress, David Daleiden, and others who manufactured the
    campaign against Planned Parenthood all broke multiple state and federal laws in their efforts to bar access to
    reproductive health care.
    The jury ruled in Planned Parenthood’s favor on every one of its claims, including finding that the defendants
    violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and engaged in fraud, trespass,
    breach of contract, and illegal secret recording. The jury awarded Planned Parenthood both compensatory and
    punitive damages totaling more than $2 million for the injuries that Daleiden and his co-conspirators caused.
    The trial court made clear that those behind the video campaign engaged in illegal wrongdoing while
    no evidence was found of any wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood:
    “Simply claiming the mantel [sic] of a journalist does not give someone a license to trespass, illegally
    record, or otherwise commit violations of generally applicable laws. The ‘evidence’ defendants actually
    gathered and then published as a result of the conduct the jury found was illegal did not itself show any
    illegal conduct by Planned Parenthood or plaintiff affiliates.”
    “[T]here is no evidence that any Federal government entity has concluded that any Planned Parenthood
    affiliate illegally profited from the sale of fetal tissue or altered procedures in violation of federal laws.”
    “[T]here was no evidence submitted at summary judgment or in pre-trial motions to show that any
    Planned Parenthood affiliate violated any law.”

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    In January 2016, Planned Parenthood sued the Center for Medical Progress for breaking multiple state
    and federal laws. The case went to trial and in November 2019, a jury empaneled by a federal district court in
    San Francisco found that the Center for Medical Progress, David Daleiden, and others who manufactured the
    campaign against Planned Parenthood all broke multiple state and federal laws in their efforts to bar access to
    The jury ruled in Planned Parenthood’s favor on every one of its claims, including finding that the defendants
    violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and engaged in fraud, trespass,
    breach of contract, and illegal secret recording. The jury awarded Planned Parenthood both compensatory and
    punitive damages totaling more than $2 million for the injuries that Daleiden and his co-conspirators caused.
    The trial court made clear that those behind the video campaign engaged in illegal wrongdoing while
    “Simply claiming the mantel [sic] of a journalist does not give someone a license to trespass, illegally
    record, or otherwise commit violations of generally applicable laws. The ‘evidence’ defendants actually
    gathered and then published as a result of the conduct the jury found was illegal did not itself show any
    “[T]here is no evidence that any Federal government entity has concluded that any Planned Parenthood
    affiliate illegally profited from the sale of fetal tissue or altered procedures in violation of federal laws.”
    “[T]here was no evidence submitted at summary judgment or in pre-trial motions to show that any
    Exactly what I was saying. Go watch the videos that CMP took; they literally had PP execs on video haggling over the price of baby body parts, talking about how they can alter the abortion procedure to get more intact bodies, and saying on camera that they're afraid if any of this gets out they'll be in big trouble. In one video they're literally picking through the remains of an aborted baby and talking about what parts they're able to keep intact.

CMP never trespassed; they always met in public places, or were allowed access to a clinic by personnel. The case you cite above was a ridiculous show trial, run by an activist judge, who literally barred the video taken by CMP from even being played in court. That's right; the very video that was the subject of the trial couldn't even be seen by the jury.

The claim in your snippet that the video gathered by CMP did not show any illegal conduct is patently false. Go watch the video yourself if you don't believe me:

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Where was this court ? Ooooh San Fran the bastion of truth and impartial justice!!!! (Purple implode)

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Here's the video I was talking about where they're picking through body parts (skip to 8:40)

Several notable things said in the video, particularly when they talk about how they're happy to sell organs as line items, because it helps them better see how much money they can make that way.

Before you come back at me defending this gruesome business, I want you to watch the last three minutes of this video, and see for yourself at the very end as they're picking through the body of a baby recently killed, "Here's a stomach, heart, kidney, adrenal... arms... and another boy!" I don't give a darn even if what they're doing is technically legal, it's evil. Pure evil. If you can't define killing a human baby, then picking through it's mutilated body to find organs to sell (I'm sorry, get "reimbursed" for) as evil, what on earth can you call evil?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Your efforts to cover this up and explain it away are unreal…

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Exactly what I was saying. Go watch the videos that CMP took; they literally had PP execs on video haggling over the price of baby body parts, talking about how they can alter the abortion procedure to get more intact bodies, and saying on camera that they're afraid if any of this gets out they'll be in big trouble. In one video they're literally picking through the remains of an aborted baby and talking about what parts they're able to keep intact.

CMP never trespassed; they always met in public places, or were allowed access to a clinic by personnel. The case you cite above was a ridiculous show trial, run by an activist judge, who literally barred the video taken by CMP from even being played in court. That's right; the very video that was the subject of the trial couldn't even be seen by the jury.

The claim in your snippet that the video gathered by CMP did not show any illegal conduct is patently false. Go watch the video yourself if you don't believe me:

200 (2).gif

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Maybe they shouldn't have filed in California under the 10ths jurisdiction.
    Why wouldn't PP file a case in California? It is heavily slanted in their favor.
    and federal laws.
    There are normally rules around where you can file. I'm not sure how they ended up there.

I'm also not sure how a federal court found anyone guilty of illegal recording. That is a state law.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm also not sure how a federal court found anyone guilty of illegal recording. That is a state law.
    Probably the shadow of the penumbra of the clinic access law

The left is used to finding whatever they go looking for. Probably why 'the science' is such a cluster****

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Why wouldn't PP file a case in California? It is heavily slanted in their favor.

There are normally rules around where you can file. I'm not sure how they ended up there.

Because thats where the plaintiffs filed, PP were the defendants.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I'll be damned, I never knew the defendant picked where to file for a lawsuit.
    I always thought that was the plaintiffs attorneys job. Thanks!
    In the case you cited, CMP was the defendant, and PP was filing lawsuit against them. PP chose the jurisdiction they did because they knew the judge was in their pocket.

To my knowledge, CMP never brought a lawsuit against PP, because as private citizens they didn't have standing to. I'm pretty sure it would have to be the US attorney general who would bring a lawsuit against PP.

Top Bottom