• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Similar double standard that annoys me. I slam into your car drunk and you miscarry from the impact, I'm a murderer. A doctor ends the life and its no big deal.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    If they really want to break the gender barrier, they should have just merged the men and women sports.

I would watch the hell of these games, it will be entertaining.

Heck, let's get rid of age and weight classes, too.

81vMPWw3IRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    FTA:
    “If you’re young like me, and you can go anywhere to practice, you probably won’t want to go to a red state, where your license can be taken away or you can’t provide the best care for your patients,” Guthrie said. “You work so hard for this moment to become a doctor, so much work and money and effort, and you’re not going to want to put that at risk.”
    Wait a minute, now... "best care for your patients"? As an OB/GYN? Let me double-check something real quick:
    ob·stet·rics
    /əbˈstetriks/
    noun
    noun: obstetrics
    1. the branch of medicine and surgery concerned with childbirth and the care of women giving birth.

So, as an obstetrician, care for your patient is defined as facilitating childbirth. Killing the child and thereby precluding its birth would seem to be counterproductive to "best care".

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dont get the big deal. How much business do these future OBs think they will lose if they cant kill babies on a whim? I cant imagine a dental student changing course if suddenly they said "The law now says only endos can do root canals". They can still do 99% of what dentists do day to day. (and in this case, if you are that set on doing them, just become an endo)

And if you are THAT concerned about accidentally getting pregnant "ruining" your life? DONT HAVE SEX!!! If I became so concerned that I might die in a skydiving accident, I'd just stop jumping. Its not hard.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note. According to Planned Parenthood, Abortions only account for 3% of their business. After the ruling, they announced a BUNCH of clinics were closing. I thought they were all about womens health, pap smears, birth control pills, etc?

If suddenly your business had to stop selling a product that only accounted for 3% of your business, would YOU close down because of it? It doesnt pass the sniff test.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I dont get the big deal. How much business do these future OBs think they will lose if they cant kill babies on a whim? I cant imagine a dental student changing course if suddenly they said "The law now says only endos can do root canals". They can still do 99% of what dentists do day to day. (and in this case, if you are that set on doing them, just become an endo)

And if you are THAT concerned about accidentally getting pregnant "ruining" your life? DONT HAVE SEX!!! If I became so concerned that I might die in a skydiving accident, I'd just stop jumping. Its not hard.
    There are 220 OB/GYN residency programs in the U.S. 53 of them are in California, Illinois, Massachusetts or New York. Indiana has 1.

....and given the exceptions and the fact that now all legal abortions must be in hospitals or hospital owned facilities (no more stand-alone abortion clinics), I'm sure IU will still have abortions for their residents to perform.

Also, not every OB/GYN has to perform abortions. There are plenty who choose not to and yet, somehow have quality, thriving practices. Essentially, 1 person within a few hour radius is sufficient....there are plenty of procedures that are not performed in every podunk community hospital.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    On a related note. According to Planned Parenthood, Abortions only account for 3% of their business. After the ruling, they announced a BUNCH of clinics were closing. I thought they were all about womens health, pap smears, birth control pills, etc?

If suddenly your business had to stop selling a product that only accounted for 3% of your business, would YOU close down because of it? It doesnt pass the sniff test.
    The abortion itself is only 3% of their "procedures" supposedly. But they count every step in the abortion as a separate "procedure". Initial consult is one "procedure", pregnancy test is another, ultrasound, etc.. At least that's how I understand their math works.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Damn Statistics!

I would want to know what that 3% means, number of clients, counting or not counting repeats, total revenue incoming? Like you said, it's hard to believe that it's 3% of thier gross reciepts and does that include tax money?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

lol, they're lying. Obviously.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...
    "You have to keep abortion legal because of rape and incest," but if you allow abortion only for rape, incest, fatal fetal abnormality, or the physical health of the mother, "you outlaw 97% of all abortions."

It was always just retroactive birth control.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...
    "You have to keep abortion legal because of rape and incest," but if you allow abortion only for rape, incest, fatal fetal abnormality, or the physical health of the mother, "you outlaw 97% of all abortions."

It was always just retroactive birth control.
    Yup. and especially the brown babies. Just ask Margaret Sanger.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The 3% could potentially be closer to legit than we realize. I suspect $8-a-month birth control pills has to have eaten into their business over the years, and I read an article a while back that said "Gender-Affirming Care" has flown in under the radar and quietly become a revenue center for Planned Parenthood. The funding model is so much better for them. Abortion is one-and-done, but "GAC" sets up a revenue stream with a client who comes back again and again predictably over a period of time, for counseling, hormones, yadda-yadda as they "progress on the journey." It sets up a revenue stream where a person is billing for services repetitively, and you've got counselors, doctors, pharmacists all getting in on the action. Healthcare is all about "where do the billable hours come from." Society will eventually come to the conclusion this was all about money, but not until after tons of (mostly) girls get their lives ruined by this stuff.

So combined with the fact that the PP on the Eastside only had protesters on Wednesdays (I'm assuming that was "abortion day" at the clinic), it's possible PP may have quietly moved on in their search for funding. Organizations like that don't sustain themselves by chasing after yesterday's revenue sources.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The 3% could potentially be closer to legit than we realize. I suspect $8-a-month birth control pills has to have eaten into their business over the years, and I read an article a while back that said "Gender-Affirming Care" has flown in under the radar and quietly become a revenue center for Planned Parenthood. The funding model is so much better for them. Abortion is one-and-done, but "GAC" sets up a revenue stream with a client who comes back again and again predictably over a period of time, for counseling, hormones, yadda-yadda as they "progress on the journey." It sets up a revenue stream where a person is billing for services repetitively, and you've got counselors, doctors, pharmacists all getting in on the action. Healthcare is all about "where do the billable hours come from." Society will eventually come to the conclusion this was all about money, but not until after tons of (mostly) girls get their lives ruined by this stuff.

So combined with the fact that the PP on the Eastside only had protesters on Wednesdays (I'm assuming that was "abortion day" at the clinic), it's possible PP may have quietly moved on in their search for funding. Organizations like that don't sustain themselves by chasing after yesterday's revenue sources.
    Don’t forget much PP funding comes from the government, them PP gives $45 million to dems last presidential cycle. It is a money laundering organization for democrats. With GAC they now can get health insurance cast too…

Follow the money…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Don’t forget much PP funding comes from the government, them PP gives $45 million to dems last presidential cycle. It is a money laundering organization for democrats. With GAC they now can get health insurance cast too…

Follow the money…
    Which *we all know is indirectly funding abortions due to fungibility of money.

*those that understand fungibility.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Which *we all know is indirectly funding abortions due to fungibility of money.

*those that understand fungibility.
    Fungibility refers only to the equivalence and indistinguishability of each unit of a commodity with other units of the same commodity, and not to the exchange of one commodity for another.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I ain't all that smart but if I have 100$ and rent is 100$, I have a roof over my head. If someone gives me 100$ to pay for rent , I now have a roof and a house party.

What's the term for that transaction?

Top Bottom