Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Anyone? Anyone?

I've decided to make a road trip to the Fort Wayne gun show tomorrow 12-13-09. Not so much for the show, as much as to meet more :ingo: members, and to hand-off the Cricket rifle to Rachelmarie.

I was just wondering if anyone else would like to join us for lunch?
    We're looking at a 12:00-12:30pm lunch at the Cracker Barrel at W. Washington Center Rd. and Lima Rd. in Fort Wayne.

So far we have three will-shows, and one likely.

Anyone else? Anyone?

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I'm with Jay on this one. Who the heck is RachelMarie? And do I REALLY want to meet her? :)

C'mon folks, I know of a few of you in the area that I wouldn't mind meeting.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    If ya show up, ya might get Callie to part with a hug........... I think I'm gonna try that.....:wwub:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    If ya show up, ya might get Callie to part with a hug........... I think I'm gonna try that.....:wwub:

She isn't going to make it afterall:noway:. i guess Grandma has something big planned for her grandbabies.

Now...C'Mon Fort Wayne party poopers, I know there is more of you out there. Geesh!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'd roll up, but gotta help dad. We're almost done with harvest :D

I think I know right where you are meeting too, I think its near a friend of mine's house.

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    I wanted to give a big thank you to Mgderf for opening up his visit to meet other INGOers. It was great to meet some more INGO folks!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Blast... that's like the third time I've seen an event I would've liked to go to, but only AFTER the event happened and somebody posted on the thread about it again. Shucks! Guess I need to spend more time on here so I don't miss the threads any more!

Caleb

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yep. A nice time with a couple of my favorite INGOers and a couple friendly new faces.
    Now I'm just waiting for Christmas day pics of Callie decked out in pink with her new Cricket!
    I smell "new avatar" coming from RM!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Awesome people I tell ya. In_betts Awesome guy, glad you have met you! :) MGDERF, I seriously can't thank you enough. You're one heck of a guy! It was wonderful to have finally met you! Jay, Annie...You guys Rock too! :) All and all, GREAT day loaded with GREAT people and lots of firearms.
    I have to say, Our table was probably the "safest" table at the joint! lol

Lets do it again soon. :)

Caleb, sorry you missed us. Work on your Search-fu and next time...be there! :)

Rachel

And Annie, You are...... CORRECT!
    CAN NOT WAIT. :)

Anyone who see's this thread...Please give mgderf all the rep you can! Heck, continue repping him EVERY day! :) He deserves it.

And also a BIG **THANK YOU** to Mettle! You too my dear, ROCK! Wish you could have made it!

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    How can you get any safer than a table of multiple "Jar-Heads", and other armed citizenry! :draw:
    Jay, Annie, Dean, and RachelMarie, you guys are a blast to talk to.:+1:

One of the nicest times I've had in a while. A leisurely stroll through the gun show, I got to handle my first "Drilling" rifle (Dbl barrel SxS 16ga. PLUS a 7mm barrel underneath!)

Handed over the Pink Cricket, pink case, safety glasses, ear-plugs, trigger lock, and a boat-load of ammo to RM

A quick trip to see what was in the local Gander Mountain, and kill a little time, and then off to lunch (breakfast) at Cracker Barrel.

Listened to the Colts trample all over the Broncos, at least in the first half, on the way home.

Yes, all-in-all it's been a VERY enjoyable day.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Awesome people I tell ya. In_betts Awesome guy, glad you have met you! :) MGDERF, I seriously can't thank you enough. You're one heck of a guy! It was wonderful to have finally met you! Jay, Annie...You guys Rock too! :) All and all, GREAT day loaded with GREAT people and lots of firearms.
    I have to say, Our table was probably the "safest" table at the joint! lol

Lets do it again soon. :)

Caleb, sorry you missed us. Work on your Search-fu and next time...be there! :)

Rachel

And Annie, You are...... CORRECT!
    CAN NOT WAIT. :)

Anyone who see's this thread...Please give mgderf all the rep you can! Heck, continue repping him EVERY day! :) He deserves it.

And also a BIG **THANK YOU** to Mettle! You too my dear, ROCK! Wish you could have made it!

If this is how it's done, then I ask, if you read this post, PLEASE give some rep to Randy Divine. I can't tell you why, just that it would be appreciated!
    And GREATLY deserved! Thanks Randy! You know what for!:patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom