• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dobeluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    My wife would like to attend this if it is open still. It is a good three hour drive, so I'l probably end up driving her. May just have to buy her a new gun too, hehe.

KB55

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    I can't believe I am so late to see this thread! My wife, Beth, would like to attend if there is still space.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Holy cow, I have tallied up a estamated number coming and maybes 48 ladies!!! And this is still a ways off. Think you can handle that Gary??????

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Does anyone from north/east of Indy want to carpool with me?

I think I offered this upthread, but wanted to repeat it. I live about 25 minutes from Paragon right off of SR67. For those coming from the north or east, you can park at my place, and we can pile in my truck and head down together. Plenty of room for gear and I can easily take along 3 others, and technically as many as 5 others.

PM me if interested.

B-lou

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Danville In
    Hello...I am B-lou and am going to come down on the 22nd with my wife who has never shot a handgun in her life ....she owns one now and needs to learn how to shoot it....thanks Bob

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hello...I am B-lou and am going to come down on the 22nd with my wife who has never shot a handgun in her life ....she owns one now and needs to learn how to shoot it....thanks Bob

This will be an excellent training for her. Your welcome to come and assist your wife too. :thumbsup:

I've atteneded HandK's trainings before and he is an excellent teacher and his son is also. They are very patient and content to let you go at your own pace to make sure you are comfortable. If your not comfortable in doing something, there is absolutely no pressure to do so.

Top Bottom