• hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    How can you not love 30 rounds in a flush-fit magazine !?! :rockwoot:

i-Kg2q3nR-L.jpg
    I have the same handgun, PMR30 .. 30 ROUNDS of love from a flat shooting 22mag.!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I think James Reeves of TFBTV put it best , kel tec has great ideas but their execution is terrible. The RDB and the KSG are interesting but well kel-tec makes them.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hadn't seen this thread, glad to see the props for the Sub 2000 from the INGO crowd. I'd read no hate on it anywhere. Fits in a backpack (I have a couple,) takes Glock mags (I have several,) and in 9mm (I might have one or two rounds of 9mm.)

In an unrelated story, one shipped yesterday on the way to the Rural King in Avon.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    I go way back to when I had a 'Grendel' 380, with the blind mag. It's long gone. My P11 is my 'car gun', and carry a P3AT in a wallet for casual carry. IT's brutal to shoot, but not for an extended gun fight at distance. Quick and close is what it is for. Definitely a P32 is easier to shoot. The PF9 is what Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I think they are the leaders of innovation. I don't own any Keltecs. I should. Their guns, however, seem to be hit or miss. I've read just as many bad reviews as good. They make some really cool stuff though, that's for sure.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'll never forget the day I handed the PMR-30 to my brother. I said pretend you're providing suppressive fire on the hoard of advancing squirrels coming at us. So he commences shooting at a log floating in the pond. He stops after about 15 rounds and looks at me, and I say keep going. Then he stops at about 25 rounds and says WTF dude. I say finish them off. Smiles all around. Had some fun that day!

Top Bottom