• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Using secret FBI aging technology, we've determined what Olbermann will look like in 5 years.

Kieth Olbermann today.

olberman.jpg

Olbermann at 55.

franksmile.jpg

Notice in both picture Mr. Olbermann has perfected the toothless smile, as if to master his bite control. Either that or he takes his teeth out when arriving home.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Using secret FBI aging technology, we've determined what Olbermann will look like in 5 years.

Kieth Olbermann today.

olberman.jpg

Olbermann at 55.

franksmile.jpg

Notice in both picture Mr. Olbermann has perfected the toothless smile, as if to master his bite control. Either that or he takes his teeth out when arriving home.

:lol2:
    :rofl:
    :laugh6:
    :lmfao:

:laugh:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I don't think the whole story has come out yet about what happened to cause the abrupt departure. I saw a headline somewhere (I'm on quite a few websites every day) that alluded to Olbermann wanting more money from MSNBC, but he was halfway through a four-year contract, so I don't think that quite makes sense.

I read the stuff about Comcast buying the network and the speculation that the new owners lean a bit farther to the right politically, but I have seen that idea quashed in other opinion pieces.

The best description I read about Olbermann said that "he doesn't burn bridges, he napalms them," and then it went on to list the different jobs that he has had and how those jobs ended for him.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I guess I might be one of the 6 people that would watch him ever so often.:rolleyes: Can't say he ever said anything I agreed with, but nice to hear what his side (FAR LEFT) were saying on issues.

Personally I think alot of his problems as far as viewers is concerned was/is his snarky, arrogant, elitest personality. Really a turn off to ALOT of people. Rachel Maddow is the same way.

At least Limbaugh, Beck, and Hannity will admit they are coming from the right, people like Oberman, Maddow, et al want you to believe they are mainstream... which they're NOT.

Top Bottom