• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    “Indy last year outpaced Overdose Deaths (900+) vs what San Francisco is projecting this year (845)”

While I get what he’s trying to say, and yes, there’s a lot of bad dope out there on the street, “outpaced” and “projecting” are not solid numbers, they are speculative words used to inflame the sensibilities of the reader.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm not a violent felon who shoots at the Police. That could be why I've never been shot by the Police.

Good guys went home and the bad guy assumed room temperature. Amazing the guy made it to 42.

MyCase is kind of thin on this one. Class A felony from 2006, not much info.

Edit: lighter note: video has Asst Chief Bailey sporting the bus driver hat. ADAM-12 called...

State police said the task force officers engaged with an armed suspect, who was wanted on a violent serious felon warrant, in the area of 40th and Keystone. State police said the armed man exited a vehicle while holding a handgun and at least three officers fired shots.

The suspect, an adult male, died from gunshot wounds at the scene. ISP said a handgun was recovered from the scene.

According to investigators, the man who was shot and killed was identified Tuesday as 42-year-old Darmon Graves Jr., of Indianapolis, who was being investigated by the Indiana Crime Guns Task Force and was wanted for an outstanding felony warrant for a parole violation connected to a serious violent felony.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom