Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    It's nowhere near "beyond redemption". This is where I live and work and have no plans to changing either one. Most East Siders want nothing to do with criminals/criminal behaviors. We just have more than our share of criminals out here.
    If you live on the East side and mind your own business. Don't go stupid places at stupid times, remain on condition yellow then your no more likely to be a victim than almost anywhere else its Gang Bangers killing Gang Bangers. And young dopers that cause all the trouble. I do believe carrying one's self with confidence and not looking like victim goes along way.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Continuing to keep it classy, Indy.
    Saw that incident on Edgewood on my Citizen app when I got up this morning. That's by my "alternate" Kroger and it's the "nicer" one.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort

Continuing to keep it classy, Indy.
    But for once it's not the far East side, so I'd say it's a win

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Man Rams IMPD Cars

He rammed several IMPD cars in 2017 while in a stolen truck. He got 3 years of community corrections. He’s since rammed IMPD cars on three more instances while in stolen vehicles, including this last incident the other day.
    The only consequence of his actions is Mears giving him a medal every time he does it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Man Rams IMPD Cars

He rammed several IMPD cars in 2017 while in a stolen truck. He got 3 years of community corrections. He’s since rammed IMPD cars on three more instances while in stolen vehicles, including this last incident the other day.
    Indianapolis reelected Mears in a landslide so apparently people like buying new cruisers.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He spent 4 hours in jail and now back out. No judges at night or on the weekends so they just let them out.
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Until judges, prosecutors and parole boards are held personally liable for the actions of those they release, this will continue. The default should be, "No judges available? Sorry 'bout your luck. You're in until they are."

Top Bottom