• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't know if Dino and Foster made it to heaven, but if they did, I'd like to get a table in their section.

153892b743673eafc8385f967d36e8a8.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Donnelly is a No.

Congrats Mike Braun.

To me this means Donnelly knows Republicans have the votes to confirm and there is nothing he can do to stop it.

I don't think he has the balls to have done the right thing and vote "yes" if he were the swing vote, but at this point he knows a "yes" vote would have likely kept some Dems home on election day in Nov.

By voting "no" he fires up the base, even at the risk of losing a few Republicans and independants who may have crossed over to vote for him. I think he knows that number is very low and made the calculated decision that it wasn't worth trying to appeal to them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didn't find Kavanaugh to be nearly as convincing. I think he he was lying about the "Renate Alumnus." I think he was lying about "boof" and "Devil's Triangle." I think he was lying about his drinking in HS and college.... but that's just me thinking about how my high school/college experience. The recollections of Mark Judge, friend of Kavanaugh, explaining his time in HS (prior to this event), seemed like a "normal" high school experience... but Kavanaugh denies being that type of kid. And it appears that Kavanaugh's Yale classMATE believed he was lying, as well.

With all this stuff floating out there, one would think it appropriate to have an investigation. Kavanaugh says that his "good name," is being tarnished, well, why won't he go to the length required to restore it? I'm sure he could get someone to pony up for a lie detector test. Why not take one? And why not request the president open an FBI investigation, with Congressional oversight, or have Mike Judge testify under oath? Kavanaugh is, for some reason is avoiding these avenues... out of spite? Maybe.... but it's just as plausible that he's doing it because he's afraid of what will be discovered. It doesn't take a contortionist to arrive at that point.

FIFY. My understanding is there is one classmate with not nice things to say. But he was no friend and he has an axe to grind. Kav repeatedly referred to that person's issues as "the redacted part of his statement" rather than airing that individual's dirty laundry in public.

Kut, this is all the result of a Democrat I instigated smear and character assassination campaign. Asking for ANOTHER investigation is just a delay tactic to continue the smears and innuendos. If there were ANOTHER investigation and it unqualifiedly exonerated Kavanaugh, you and the Democrats would still oppose him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the comment one of those old conservative white guys made yesterday. I think the chair of the committee. Basically "We arent going to delay yet another week. You've had this info since late July and had plenty of time to investigate. You should have done those investigations months ago. sucks to be you. Screw you, we're voting this week. " (paraphrased of course)

[video=youtube;MgGFN7-96rU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGFN7-96rU&list=PL_VO38M5OwnytEQ8gv93VNiFW79CVDbq8[/video]

I'm an awful person. That was funny, but I'm not sure why. I am sure of one thing; reactions like that are why I'll never be elected. :):

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    While I feel sorry for her, I'm not buying it at all. She's been used and abused by the democratic party...her lawyers didn't even tell her that the offer was made for questioners to come to her in private to avoid the public spectacle.

I didn't know Ford was Amish and unable to watch the news on TV. You're telling me she hadn't heard directly or indirectly about the Committee offers on the table? I call BS. She knew about them although I don't doubt that the democrats and their thug attorneys did not bully this clueless woman.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Listening to that Coons guy...it's like a broken record. They had their chance to investigate. He needs to be asking the ranking member why she chose to not investigate the matter instead of why the republicans won't now. As has been stated, the goal of this entire thing is obvious and truth is not any part of it.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The whole thing is mind boggling. After watching it all day yesterday I didn't think the Dems could be worse. Sadly, watching today, I was wrong.

My opinion of Graham has gone up a lot.

This crap could cost the Dems big come the mid-terms.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    None, of the things he did (assuming he didn't force himself on Ford) in HS, are disqualifying... at least for me. I had a very similar HS/college experience, so I get where he's coming from. Lying about them now, because he's afraid of the perception, IS disqualifying. If he can't speak honestly now, why should I expect him to be trustworthy in the future?

Gee Kut, I'm sorry. I'm not judging here but.....

Why didn't you just push the boy off you? :dunno:

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    The whole thing is mind boggling. After watching it all day yesterday I didn't think the Dems could be worse. Sadly, watching today, I was wrong.

My opinion of Graham has gone up a lot.

This crap could cost the Dems big come the mid-terms.

Mike Gallagher (am 560) said it best. Donnelly just sealed his political fate.

Top Bottom