• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    tl;dr - got a call from a detective stating that he was investigating information that my son was raped / abused.

Full story - sitting in my living room on a Saturday afternoon, and my 17 year old son gets a call on his phone. It's a detective with the local PD. He confirms some information from my son - age, where he works, name, dob. He says he is investigating an anonymous tip that someone called in and said that my son had made a comment that he had been raped and/or abused. He then asks to talk to me.

I put the phone on speaker and he tells me the same information. Nope, my son has not been raped and/or abused to my knowledge, and I have a great relationship with my son, and feel that I would know if something like that had impacted his life.

All of a sudden, my son's facial expression changes, like he knows why they are calling. I hand the phone to him to talk to the detective. Apparently, on his way to work the other day, he texted a coworker because he was stopped by a long train. He showed me the text. He said "Yo, I'm getting boned by this choo-choo boy." Friend replies "???" He says "Ya totally taking it up the butt. Getting raped by this stupid train."

Detective says he will file the case as "unfounded", thanks me, gives me his contact info and case number.

I'm fairly certain that the friends mom had access to his phone and found the text messages and reported it. It wasn't the friend.

Now I have to have a blunt discussion with my stupid 17 year old how stupid comments can get him in trouble when some retarded Karen takes them out of context and how he needs to watch what he says.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    My son talked to his friend, and he asked his mom if she called the cops. She confirmed and said she did what any caring person would do. :dunno:

Seriously, who in their right mind would read that conversation and think someone is getting abused? I mean, my 17 year old kid is stupid and does stupid things, but we are talking about a flipping adult here.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Seriously, who in their right mind would read that conversation and think someone is getting abused? I mean, my 17 year old kid is stupid and does stupid things, but we are talking about a flipping adult here.
    Nobody in their right mind....but a friggin idiot? Sure.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I can see teenage boys doing this, shoot got some friends my age 60's that would text that stuff also...LOL.
    The mom is the basket case, theirs 81 million just like her that voted Biden. My guess is she knew it wasn't in the least true but just wanted to start trouble. Mom still checking a 17 year old sons phone is pretty bad imho. You ain't got trust by then your already too late.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    A) Do kids really talk like that?
    B) Who could possibly take that to mean he's actually being raped? As if he's being raped and texting a play-by-play of the event.

:n00b:
    A) Unfortunately, yes. Luckily there were no phones, text messages, emails, etc when I was that age. I don’t want to remember the crap that I said at that age.

B) Karens. Idiots. My theory is that she never actually thought he was getting raped, but just felt like calling the cops because she didn’t like what he said. Hecklers veto, as Kirk would say.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    He showed me the text. He said "Yo, I'm getting boned by this choo-choo boy." Friend replies "???" He says "Ya totally taking it up the butt. Getting raped by this stupid train."

my stupid 17 year old
    :laugh:

Well there is definitely no way you made that up, because it's far too dead on 17-year-old for an adult to ever come up with.

"My god this poor child is being sexually abused by this train conductor, I must act!" y'all I'm dying

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The same kind of person that would report a gun owner as threat without any justifiable reason. You know, see something say something

Top Bottom