• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wow, this is stupid even from Stupid Uncle Joe. I read this kind of crap and I realize the brilliance of our Founding Fathers. As he's proved before, he is stupid enough to say it on camera.

A week after he told voters that the Second Amendment doesn’t protect “a magazine with a hundred clips in it,” 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden offered supporters more of his singular brand of anti-gun nonsense. While attending a private campaign event in Seattle, the former vice president reportedly called for a ban on 9mm pistols.

According to an article from the Seattle Times, Biden was in town to attend two private fundraisers, one of which was at the home of “a top Amazon executive.” The posh soiree set attendees back a princely $2,800 per-person. The other fundraiser was held at the home of a local philanthropist. That staider event offered donors a relative bargain with a $500 minimum price tag.

While speaking to attendees of the latter event, Biden claimed that he supports the Second Amendment. The 77-year-old then went on to ask “Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?” Biden also shared his tired and inaccurate claim that because there is a shot-shell restriction for migratory bird hunting, “We protect geese from Canada more than we do people.”

In targeting 9mm pistols, Biden has called for a ban on one of the most popular firearms in America. According to ATF’s Firearms Commerce in the United States FY 2019, there were over 3.6 million pistols manufactured in the U.S. in 2017. This was more than 1 million more guns than the next most popular category of firearms, rifles. Further, over 3.2 million handguns (including revolvers) were imported in to the U.S. in 2017.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20191125/joe-biden-wants-to-ban-9mm-pistols
    I think my comments went fine wine, better with age.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    In the papers this morning they quoted him as saying something like "The Second has limitations. Back when it was written you couldn't just buy any weapon. You couldn't own a cannon." AFAIK many of the cannons used in the Rev War were privately owned. There were no weapons a citizen of that era couldn't own.

Senility is no excuse for outright lies.

The more they tell me I can't have it, the more I think they are afraid of return fire.
    The left can’t grasp that a musket was a weapon of war when the constitution was created

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In the papers this morning they quoted him as saying something like "The Second has limitations. Back when it was written you couldn't just buy any weapon. You couldn't own a cannon."

Depended on your skin color. Native Americans and African slaves were prohibited. I believe some of the Southern States limited rights for freedman after manumission for a period of time.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Does this mean that .40 S&W is making a comeback?
    I enjoyed that comment, the first thing that I thought was that maybe my .40 S&W would be cool again. Even if it isn't, they are reliable, fairly accurate and effective arms that easily make major power factor.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Or that our Kentucky rifles were actually BETTER than military grade weapons at the time. (smoothbore muskets) So dont give me the "nobody needs military grade weapons." BS.
    I was just thinking that. Also I think it would be The 1903 Springfield as the point where military small arms actually surpassed the ones in civilian hands.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It's about time they got on with this. I, for one, am glad to see an end to the gaslighting. They're coming for the guns. All of them. And they've always been coming for all of them.
    Yep. It was originally “we don’t want your guns just those assault rifles”. Now it’s “ok, we do want your guns”

Come and take it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Wait, he says .22s are ok? Doesn't he know that the dreaded, evil looking AR-15 is a fancy .22???

Wanna see his head explode? Tell him that AR-15s are .22 that he says is ok because it "doesn't blow your lungs out"!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom