• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    No, remember those hurt some people's hands. I am thinking .32 could be the upcoming "go to" round.

I have a few .32 Calibers I don't feel undergunned with: .327 Federal; will shoot .32, .32 Long, .32 H&R, .327 Fed, and .32 ACP (in a pinch). My Henry .327 Carbine is one of my favorites.

Random_71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    This time, he shoved his foot in his mouth over 9mm, right around the same time the Numbskull of the North announced they are going to further restrict and place a cap on pistol sales and importation in/to Canuckistan.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I saw this coming. When one of my lib friends was going on and on about AR's because they fire 30 shots, I was going to say "a 9mm can do that", but then I realized that if she knew that, she'd just have something else to demand a banning for.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I saw this coming. When one of my lib friends was going on and on about AR's because they fire 30 shots, I was going to say "a 9mm can do that", but then I realized that if she knew that, she'd just have something else to demand a banning for.
    Means I' safe. the biggest mag I can find for the 1911 is 25rds.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    In the papers this morning they quoted him as saying something like "The Second has limitations. Back when it was written you couldn't just buy any weapon. You couldn't own a cannon." AFAIK many of the cannons used in the Rev War were privately owned. There were no weapons a citizen of that era couldn't own.

Senility is no excuse for outright lies.

The more they tell me I can't have it, the more I think they are afraid of return fire.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I read this earlier today. The sad part is that Joe is probably more moderate than most of the other dems running. We're in trouble if any of them win.
    "The sad part is that Joe is probably" so far gone, he doesn't know where he is half the time...

NO this isn't one of my memes. This is a screenshot of Tucker's show one night last month.

Joe don't know.jpg

Top Bottom