• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's pretty much Biblical. So you are saying it's sad that Christians believe in Bible prophecy? That their beliefs are nonsense?
    I believe in Biblical prophecy “nonsense,” concerning Israel. I do not believe that is a blank check for Israel to act as it pleases, nor that the current state of Israel is as God intended.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That's pretty much Biblical. So you are saying it's sad that Christians believe in Bible prophecy? That their beliefs are nonsense?
    Quite obviously. Replace the names in the story with any non-biblical characters, and you would say that anyone believing it to be real is insane. The entire quagmire in this ridiculous strip of land is based on people killing each other over which fairy tale is correct.

And maybe the most disgusting part of it is that people who believe this nonsense want it to happen. So that they can be right, and the rest of humanity goes straight to "hell" after they are "raptured" and flying through the air with Jesus.

Literally insane.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Quite obviously. Replace the names in the story with any non-biblical characters, and you would say that anyone believing it to be real is insane. The entire quagmire in this ridiculous strip of land is based on people killing each other over which fairy tale is correct.

And maybe the most disgusting part of it is that people who believe this nonsense want it to happen. So that they can be right, and the rest of humanity goes straight to "hell" after they are "raptured" and flying through the air with Jesus.

Literally insane.
    So you are calling all Christians insane and many Muslims who believe the same thing but they call Jesus the prophet Isa. That's probably 5 billion insane people.

That Christ will return to battle in what is considered the last great battle and defend Israel against basically the whole world.

The rapture does not take place until tribulation period. That's a lot of prophecy to go yet.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I believe in Biblical prophecy “nonsense,” concerning Israel. I do not believe that is a blank check for Israel to act as it pleases, nor that the current state of Israel is as God intended.
    Yet if they would have followed what they were supposed to do in the old testament these problems would not exist today. In fact history itself would be different.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yet if they would have followed what they were supposed to do in the old testament these problems would not exist today. In fact history itself would be different.
    Darn that free will. So much for prophecy.

I wouldn't put much stake into the prophecy of one who regularly doesn't have things go as planned.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So you are calling all Christians insane and many Muslims who believe the same thing but they call Jesus the prophet Isa. That's probably 5 billion insane people.
    And there are also billions that don't believe any of this tripe. Not the mention the number of people who profess a belief mostly for cultural reasons. Are you saying that people can't be crazy in large groups? Because I think that history solidly proves otherwise.

To be fair, sanity can be a matter of perspective. But if I hear someone talking about devils, demons, people disappearing into thin air, magic apples and talking snakes, I tend to limit my interaction with them. Except on INGO, I suppose.

That reminds me what a waste of time this is. Have a nice day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Darn that free will. So much for prophecy.

I wouldn't put much stake into the prophecy of one who regularly doesn't have things go as planned.
    I’m not sure why I was quoted in that post, but from them, it’s safe to assume you’re agnostic though, right?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Right. Every citizen. Citizenship is obviously strictly controlled in Israel. How about those persons in Gaza and the West Bank of about 6 million? Those places, while somewhat autonomous, still live and die on the whims of Israel. It’s essentially the biggest concentration camp in the world. The can’t leave nor can they import goods without Israel’s approval? How many people there don’t sympathize with the ruling regime, but are forced to endure it? Why doesn’t Israel simply absorb it all? I’d have no issue if Israel sent in their military, cleaned house, and allow those people to have their freedom. Until that happens, IMO, the Palestinians have a legitimate gripe about their treatment.
    The Palestinian peoples of the West Bank and Gaza choose to represent them leaders that advocate for the destruction, the annihilation of the state of Israel and Holocaust 2.0 upon the Jewish people.

Yet much of the world insists that it is incumbent upon ISRAEL to make the peace happen.

How?

There will be peace only when the Palestinians want it and not a moment before.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    And there are also billions that don't believe any of this tripe. Not the mention the number of people who profess a belief mostly for cultural reasons. Are you saying that people can't be crazy in large groups? Because I think that history solidly proves otherwise.

To be fair, sanity can be a matter of perspective. But if I hear someone talking about devils, demons, people disappearing into thin air, magic apples and talking snakes, I tend to limit my interaction with them. Except on INGO, I suppose.

That reminds me what a waste of time this is. Have a nice day.
    If you don't believe in the Bible you are not a Christian just as if you don't believe in the Quran you are not a Muslim.

Only people who will be going insane is people like you when prophecy is fulfilled. Or you will cover it up with excuses like you do now.

I bet you were raised in a Christian home.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    If you don't believe in the Bible you are not a Christian just as if you don't believe in the Quran you are not a Muslim.

Only people who will be going insane is people like you when prophecy is fulfilled. Or you will cover it up with excuses like you do now.

I bet you were raised in a Christian home.
    This isn't very Christian of you.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

That Christ will return to battle in what is considered the last great battle and defend Israel against basically the whole world.

The rapture does not take place until tribulation period. That's a lot of prophecy to go yet.
    Our church believes in the Pre-Trib rapture, where do you stand on that?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    How so? How can you be a Christian and not believe in the Bible? Explain that to me?
    Satan is a deceiver...he seeks to mimic God, because he desires God`s Glory and worship for himself. There are places out there that CALL themselves churches, but they practice anti-Christian theology and doctrine. The endorse and promote unclean practices, things that the Bible clearly says God despises, and they claim to do this in the name of love. One must determine what particular definition of "love" they`re speaking of. In the Bible, they speak mostly of love as being a verb, and never in some emotional, romantic sense. Nevertheless, anyone who practices or promotes anti-biblical activities, they`re a deceiver no matter what they claim the reason for their practices are. It`s no more loving to refuse to call out sinful behavior than it is to allow a child to grab a hot burner. The result is the same in either case, the result is pain.

Our church believes that the Holy Bible is the literal, Holy Spirit breathed Word of God. Period. We prefer the King James Version since the translations are closer to same word-for-same than other versions. Nevertheless, no one can reasonably make an argument that they`re a Christian if they`re not adhering to the very clear admonishments in the Scriptures. There`s no saving grace in good works, but a saving faith ought to produce good works. And Jesus said that if we love Him, we`ll follow His Commandments.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Mid or post for me not sure where others stand. Just my opinion on that.
    There`s been a LOT of debate on that...we base our position on pre-trib in part because of the Scripture that proclaims that God will save us from wrath. But I won`t hijack the thread for that discussion.

Top Bottom