• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There was NEVER a realistic "two-state solution". The made-up people that call themselves the palestinians have openly said to anyone and everyone who will listen, that they exit SOLELY to destroy Israel. Period. You cannot make peace with someone who lives only to kill you.

As to the Israeli settlements, That`s Israel's land. Jerusalem is Israel's Capital, and Israel is entitled to more land than they`re even currently making claim to. The people who call themselves the palestinians have no claim, and have NEVER had any legitimate claim to that land.
    Yep that's the new one it sits outside Denver actually isn't in Denver at all. It was built on ranch land mostly and many did not want to sell including my uncle. Since they were American it was okay to pay them x amount and force them to leave. So where were you when they forced ranchers and home owners out when they built that airport?

As I said Earlier every country does it not just Israel so why are we calling for human rights violations on Israel when the United States or local government does exactly the same thing?
    In 1995, I was 18 years, in college at UF. I more worried about chasing girls and sneaking into frat parties that I was about the shape of international politics or a land dispute between an airport in Denver, and the aggrieved landholders.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Didn't the US all but have this age-old problem squelched, if not solved, in the last administration?

We are quick to forget the international successes of the last four years, eh? Trump all but had this problem disappear...

If the libs hadn't successfully stole the election, wouldn't we likely be signing lifelong peace agreements right now as opposed to back to the same old Obama era Palestinian terrorism?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There was NEVER a realistic "two-state solution". The made-up people that call themselves the palestinians have openly said to anyone and everyone who will listen, that they exit SOLELY to destroy Israel. Period. You cannot make peace with someone who lives only to kill you.

As to the Israeli settlements, That`s Israel's land. Jerusalem is Israel's Capital, and Israel is entitled to more land than they`re even currently making claim to. The people who call themselves the palestinians have no claim, and have NEVER had any legitimate claim to that land.
    I’m missing how you think Palestinians have no claim to any of the land in modern day Israel. Can you explain that to me? People who occupy land for generations IMO would seem to have a better claim to the land than some individual who never occupied it, possibly never born in region, who based solely on the faith they practice believes that entitles then to forcibly remove another. It’s one thing, if the people wanting that land were the actual previous owners. It’s quite another to say “it’s mine,” because I pray to this God.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    In 1995, I was 18 years, in college at UF. I more worried about chasing girls and sneaking into frat parties that I was about the shape of international politics or a land dispute between an airport in Denver, and the aggrieved landholders.
    So if it doesn't matter then why does it matter now to you and why pick on Israel when you can see local state and federal government do the same here?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Th
    I’m missing how you think Palestinians have no claim to any of the land in modern day Israel. Can you explain that to me? People who occupy land for generations IMO would seem to have a better claim to the land than some individual who never occupied it, possibly never born in region, who based solely on the faith they practice believes that entitles then to forcibly remove another. It’s one thing, if the people wanting that land were the actual previous owners. It’s quite another to say “it’s mine,” because I pray to this God.
    is entire mess dates back to I believe the Brits when they split that area up. I could well be wrong but it was an Invented state at some point. Now I have to go and do some reading.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So if it doesn't matter then why does it matter now to you and why pick on Israel when you can see local state and federal government do the same here?
    I don’t think this is a serious question, or you were WAY more bookish than I was 18.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don’t think this is a serious question, or you were WAY more bookish than I was 18.
    I was crazy about history read everything I could on world history and American history. Problem is as I get older I forgot a lot of things I use to know off the top of my head so to speak. Like many things in life if you don't use it you lose it. My family brings me history books they are done with and I still enjoy reading them. The more you read about history and the different authors gives you different perspectives of that time in history as well.

Oh and Howard Zinn is a fiction writer yet people read his book as absolute history.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Rockets being launched at Israel and Israeli air strikes being launched against Palestinians.

Just a normal Tuesday in the holy land.

Last edited by a moderator:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A two state solution is technically possible but it will require people’s on both sides to move to their new respective states. These people will never be able to coexist peacefully without one side oppressing the other.
    This seems a total contradiction. If they can never coexist peacefully, why would you set them up in neighboring states? The current missile barrages are originating from adjoining territories, what makes you think a state border will make a difference

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This seems a total contradiction. If they can never coexist peacefully, why would you set them up in neighboring states? The current missile barrages are originating from adjoining territories, what makes you think a state border will make a difference
    Yeah. I hate Ohio and I have lived in 2 states bordering Ohio and even in Ohio.

That gives me experience with 2 state solutions on multiple levels.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I think the Sh*t is about to hit the rotating wind moving assembly !

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:
    To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas:
    We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, in united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people.
    And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.
    But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.
    I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will never be another attack launched at our civilians from there.
    Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.
    It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.
    To the rest of the world: Israel has tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.
    Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think the Sh*t is about to hit the rotating wind moving assembly !

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:
    To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas:
    We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, in united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people.
    And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.
    But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.
    I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will never be another attack launched at our civilians from there.
    Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.
    It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.
    To the rest of the world: Israel has tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.
    Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.
    Do you have a source link?

I found this

Top Bottom