Btown Rural

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Maybe one of them rockets will go off course enough to blow the Dome of the Rock away and they can rebuild the Jewish Temple in its proper place.

Not an original idea by any means:

“#11 September 2012 How Islam could be brought to an end”

— The Bracken Anthology by Matthew Bracken

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This started, from what I’ve seen, because Israel is evicting some Palestinians from their homes to make way for Israeli settlers? It was said that some of those being potentially being removed had been in their homes for 70+ years.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This started, from what I’ve seen, because Israel is evicting some Palestinians from their homes to make way for Israeli settlers? It was said that some of those being potentially being removed had been in their homes for 70+ years.
    This has been going on for year. That’s how the Israelis are building new settlements.

They go in and “eminent domain” the Palestinian residents. should they refuse the offer of money once they just roll in the bulldozer and will literally bulldoze homes with people inside.

If these actions were being done by any other country or people the liberals and R war hawks would be calling for a war on human rights grounds.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yet other Islamic countries don't want them as well. The United States did it years ago with railroads and to some extent today. You accept the money offered and leave. Every country does it if they want to build an airport, highway, or rail system or something else. Yes some have lived several generations in the same home but governments do not care and why is it a human rights violation when Israel does it but okay for the rest of the world?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yet other Islamic countries don't want them as well. The United States did it years ago with railroads and to some extent today. You accept the money offered and leave. Every country does it if they want to build an airport, highway, or rail system or something else. Yes some have lived several generations in the same home but governments do not care and why is it a human rights violation when Israel does it but okay for the rest of the world?
    Sooooo you think it’s wrong but justified because everybody else does it? :scratch:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Sooooo you think it’s wrong but justified because everybody else does it? :scratch:
    I think there are a lot of people that hate Israel and will attack them on every issue. That's what I think is going on now. If you look at Israel's human rights violations compared to the countries around them and if you compare them worldwide it is very low compared to even the United States.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think there are a lot of people that hate Israel and will attack them on every issue. That's what I think is going on now.
    I believe Israel has earned the right to exist. I also believe that should be harsher than most when it comes to dealing with their enemies. However, I believe their treatment of non-Jews who are subject to their govt, is in a lot of instances, less than desired. You’re never going to convince me, that forcibly removing people from land they’ve occupied for 70 because they aren’t Jewish is a good, just thing.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I think there are a lot of people that hate Israel and will attack them on every issue. That's what I think is going on now. If you look at Israel's human rights violations compared to the countries around them and if you compare them worldwide it is very low compared to even the United States.
    Satan hates Israel. Anti-Semites hate Israel. God said He will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those who curse Israel. I want to be on God`s side, so I`m on Israel's side.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I believe Israel has earned the right to exist. I also believe that should be harsher than most when it comes to dealing with their enemies. However, I believe their treatment of non-Jews who are subject to their govt, is in a lot of instances, less than desired. You’re never going to convince me, that forcibly removing people from land they’ve occupied for 70 because they aren’t Jewish is a good, just thing.
    Like when they built the new Denver Airport. They bought land from people who owned it for generations some didn't want to sell but were forced to. Where were you on that?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I want to clarify that I don’t dislike Israel or the Palestinians. I just wanted to point out that this is a far more nuanced issue than right or wrong on both sides.

A two state solution is technically possible but it will require people’s on both sides to move to their new respective states. These people will never be able to coexist peacefully without one side oppressing the other.

jocko has recently begun discussing genocide on his podcasts. Not the holocaust but genocide throughout history and those happening now. It has made me ponder if on a grand scheme forcing the Palestinians to relocate and integrate into other countries and cultures is a long format genocide. They will at some point in the next 200 years cease to be Palestinians at the current trajectory after all.

do Jews have a right to exist, absolutely. Do they have the right to the land, yes. Do they have the right to forceably remove the current owners? That’s where it gets murky.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I want to clarify that I don’t dislike Israel or the Palestinians. I just wanted to point out that this is a far more nuanced issue than right or wrong on both sides.

A two state solution is technically possible but it will require people’s on both sides to move to their new respective states. These people will never be able to coexist peacefully without one side oppressing the other.

jocko has recently begun discussing genocide on his podcasts. Not the holocaust but genocide throughout history and those happening now. It has made me ponder if on a grand scheme forcing the Palestinians to relocate and integrate into other countries and cultures is a long format genocide. They will at some point in the next 200 years cease to be Palestinians at the current trajectory after all.

do Jews have a right to exist, absolutely. Do they have the right to the land, yes. Do they have the right to forceably remove the current owners? That’s where it gets murky.
    There was NEVER a realistic "two-state solution". The made-up people that call themselves the palestinians have openly said to anyone and everyone who will listen, that they exit SOLELY to destroy Israel. Period. You cannot make peace with someone who lives only to kill you.

As to the Israeli settlements, That`s Israel's land. Jerusalem is Israel's Capital, and Israel is entitled to more land than they`re even currently making claim to. The people who call themselves the palestinians have no claim, and have NEVER had any legitimate claim to that land.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Like when they built the new Denver Airport. They bought land from people who owned it for generations some didn't want to sell but were forced to. Where were you on that?
    Built when? The one I looked at was opened ‘95? That one?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Built when? The one I looked at was opened ‘95? That one?
    Yep that's the new one it sits outside Denver actually isn't in Denver at all. It was built on ranch land mostly and many did not want to sell including my uncle. Since they were American it was okay to pay them x amount and force them to leave. So where were you when they forced ranchers and home owners out when they built that airport?

As I said Earlier every country does it not just Israel so why are we calling for human rights violations on Israel when the United States or local government does exactly the same thing?

Because it is Israel can be the only answer and a deep dislike of the nation of Israel.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom