• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Doesn`t this sound familiar? Only seeking to remove someone they don`t like, but I don`t remember any mean tweets:

The newly-elected coalition – consisting of left-wing, centrist, right-wing and Arab parties - was voted in by a razor-thin margin, with little in common except the desire to unseat Netanyahu, underscoring its likely fragility.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Israel under attack? With Jerusalem being a reference point / calibration point for our planet in four dimensions, how could there not be contention over who has control of the real estate?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Israel under attack? With Jerusalem being a reference point / calibration point for our planet in four dimensions, how could there not be contention over who has control of the real estate?
    You`re exactly right, Jerusalem is the center of the universe on a physical and spiritual level.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You`re exactly right, Jerusalem is the center of the universe on a physical and spiritual level.
    So few have a clue about the facts on that; about how distances from Jerusalem are directly keyed to time, to years. So few have ever bothered to look. Oh well, here we go.

Post Comment,
    Sometimes this stuff is like "The God Game" by Andrew Greeley.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Apocalypse accelerationists should be cheering the new government and the start of new provocations.

flag March was previously denied permitting and now is approved. Happening today.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    The Japanese military in WWII. I would say Admiral Yamamoto but I think he'd assumed room (or jungle floor) temperature by then.
    Correct. I believe there were a few of those that made it into the US Northwest during the war, but only caused minimal damage to some trees. Hard to aim wind-borne balloons!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Top Bottom