• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Right. Every citizen. Citizenship is obviously strictly controlled in Israel. How about those persons in Gaza and the West Bank of about 6 million? Those places, while somewhat autonomous, still live and die on the whims of Israel. It’s essentially the biggest concentration camp in the world. The can’t leave nor can they import goods without Israel’s approval? How many people there don’t sympathize with the ruling regime, but are forced to endure it? Why doesn’t Israel simply absorb it all? I’d have no issue if Israel sent in their military, cleaned house, and allow those people to have their freedom. Until that happens, IMO, the Palestinians have a legitimate gripe about their treatment.

You should send Israel a strongly worded letter letting them know.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Palestinian peoples of the West Bank and Gaza choose to represent them leaders that advocate for the destruction, the annihilation of the state of Israel and Holocaust 2.0 upon the Jewish people.

Yet much of the world insists that it is incumbent upon ISRAEL to make the peace happen.

How?

There will be peace only when the Palestinians want it and not a moment before.
    Does Joe Biden represent you anymore than I thought Trump represented me? Do you think the govt governing the Palestinians people is just, fair, and law-abiding. It easy to paint a mass picture of your enemies, but it’s folly to assume that all would be your enemies if given a real choice.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I’m missing how you think Palestinians have no claim to any of the land in modern day Israel. Can you explain that to me? People who occupy land for generations IMO would seem to have a better claim to the land than some individual who never occupied it, possibly never born in region, who based solely on the faith they practice believes that entitles then to forcibly remove another. It’s one thing, if the people wanting that land were the actual previous owners. It’s quite another to say “it’s mine,” because I pray to this God.
    One major problem. The Jews wanted to live together with the Palestinians. The Palestinians vacated in order to facilitate the surrounding Islamic countries driving the Jews into the sea. The Palestinians can bugger off.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Does Joe Biden represent you anymore than I thought Trump represented me? Do you think the govt governing the Palestinians people is just, fair, and law-abiding. It easy to paint a mass picture of your enemies, but it’s folly to assume that all would be your enemies if given a real choice.
    The bastards held free elections and elected Hamas, a terrorist organization, to represent them by majority vote.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The Palestinian peoples of the West Bank and Gaza choose to represent them leaders that advocate for the destruction, the annihilation of the state of Israel and Holocaust 2.0 upon the Jewish people.

Yet much of the world insists that it is incumbent upon ISRAEL to make the peace happen.

How?

In a secular sense you would be right, but knowing how evil the human heart is, we know that the reality is, only when Christ returns can there be peace. Lasting peace...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

How?

Yasser Arafat was famous for claiming he wanted peace. One reporter had the sense once to ask how he defined peace. Arafat's response was the eradication of Jews and Infidels from the Middle East.

Arafat may be dead but his vision certainly isn't.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

How?

Its exactly the same as how it is shoved at us that we are responsible for appeasing the BLM mob rather than putting them down like the mad dogs they are.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Right. Every citizen. Citizenship is obviously strictly controlled in Israel. How about those persons in Gaza and the West Bank of about 6 million? Those places, while somewhat autonomous, still live and die on the whims of Israel. It’s essentially the biggest concentration camp in the world. The can’t leave nor can they import goods without Israel’s approval? How many people there don’t sympathize with the ruling regime, but are forced to endure it? Why doesn’t Israel simply absorb it all? I’d have no issue if Israel sent in their military, cleaned house, and allow those people to have their freedom. Until that happens, IMO, the Palestinians have a legitimate gripe about their treatment.
    Don't even try this. The stupid ****ers put themselves in the "concentration camp" in order to get out of the way so the neighboring countries could exterminate the Jews.

Cry me a river.

Remind me who is indiscriminately firing rockets.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Already, the world is preparing to line up against Israel. The unreasonable, unfounded hatred of the Jews is fueled by Satan because they are God`s chosen people.

Unfounded hatred? How about we start with them murdering Christ, and denouncing him, and all those who follow him?

I don't understand people who subscribe to your sect. Satan really is a great deceiver.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Unfounded hatred? How about we start with them murdering Christ, and denouncing him, and all those who follow him?

I don't understand people who subscribe to your sect. Satan really is a great deceiver.
    Those who had Christ executed were leaders of the temple who were not going to accept a challenge to their authority. Beyond religious leadership, these people were also the de facto political leadership of the people by virtue of being the only organization the Romans allowed.

This corrupt leadership does not change the fact that Israel is God's chosen people. The scripture says that through Christ we are grafted into their vine.

It also does not disparage the fact that the scripture indicates that Israel will exist as a nation in the end of the time before the return of Christ.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    There is some truth, but also some fiction to what you say.

I can only speak to our presidents who were in office while I've been alive and aware of history being made in realtime, Carter to Biden, they've represented a range of opinion on foreign policy and foreign relations. To an outside entity, I think it would be fair of them to decide the will of the American people lay within that "range".

So, with regard to Israel, I think it's fair to say that their leaders have represented their will, which has been essentially unchanged in 40+ years. I think that the launching of, what, now 2000 rockets at civilians, over the eviction of a dozen families whose leases have expired and are not paying their rent... yes, that says to me who the Palestinian people are... who their leaders are... what their values are.

As does using school, mosques and hospitals as "human shields" for their offensive weapons caches.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    One major problem. The Jews wanted to live together with the Palestinians. The Palestinians vacated in order to facilitate the surrounding Islamic countries driving the Jews into the sea. The Palestinians can bugger off.
    That’s not a problem. There’s a reason why Jewish people in the region want to “live together” with Muslims, early on. In 1931 the Muslim/Jewish population in the area were 750k/180k, respectively...1945 1.1M/500k ...1967 290k/1.4M. The massive change in population illustrates why the “let’s share this land” went to “it’s all mine.” I think it’s far more probable that a rural 600k rural persons were displaced as a course of wanting to avoid battlefields, than freely moving because they felt their Arab neighbors would simply displace the massive influx of Jewish people. I can’t think of another conflict in history were a local population fled, rather than fight, if they believed a coalition of allies were immediately coming to their aid.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The bastards held free elections and elected Hamas, a terrorist organization, to represent them by majority vote.
    You can’t have it both ways Dave. If you believe the PLO and Hamas are thugs and terrorists, then you can’t possibly believe that their system is free, fair, and everyone in the occupied territories agrees with them. A place with 6M souls and not a single noteworthy voice of dissent? C’mon now, even in Iran, you can find those people... but North Korea; everybody loves the Kims, right?

Top Bottom