• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Come on down, and try to kill THIS MARINE .....

Roll your dice, and take your chances .....

I have a unique set of skills .....

"I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Ya'll gonna pick on Texas????? Sheeeeut man ---say hi to Allah for us..

Now,here in Indiana--we'll send parts of you to Allah----ever see what a 500 S&W does to a watermellon??

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Ever read what W. G. Carr (a retired Royal Canadian Navy officer) put in his 1950's books about the plans for this war with Islam vs. the Christian west?
    Seeing as we're living it what he wrote was apparently spot on.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    "Posted: Mar 24, 2015 4:15 PM Updated: Jul 24, 2015 2:03 AM "

Yeah, somewhat dated. Not necessarily out of date tho. But that's OK, I missed this when it first came out, so "news" to me. If I understand it correctly, it appears to refer to a hit list on individual military member, not a Paris-type attack.

San Antonio and New Braunfels are in my "neighborhood," or if you want to go all tactical, "area of operations." All quiet as far as I can see for the moment.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Bolivar!?! Seems like a nice enough little town, but what's in Bolivar?

The article refers to a "global kill list." I haven't seen it, but it sounds like a list of specific military members whom ISIS thinks participated in the air strikes against them, and the locations or addresses of those members, probably gleaned from social media, newspapers, and such. ==>Mostly likely at least one military member is from Bolivar. It may be that is his home of record (when he enlisted), not necessarily actually living there.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Bolivar!?! Seems like a nice enough little town, but what's in Bolivar?

Maybe they are building a public library?

[video=youtube;znlxif61eGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znlxif61eGw[/video]

Last edited:

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    Ah but what better time to bring their plans to fruition. Let's see an american hi holliday Thanksgiving, black Friday, malls all across the country packed full of thousands of people busy not paying attention to their surroundings but great prices and deals. Men in long coats enter at different entrances with bomb vests and ak's hidden under their coats intent on a high a body count as they can. It is what my worst fears are this season...

Last edited:

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Yeah, color me dubious about that list.

Ah but what better time to bring their plans to fruition. Let's see an american hi holliday Thanksgiving, black Friday, malls all across the country packed full of thousands of people busy not paying attention to their surroundings but great prices and deals. Men in long coats enter at different entrances with bomb vests and ak's hidden under their coats intent on a high a body count as they can. It what my worst fears are this season...

just another good reason to support shopping online on black friday! I do not get out in huge crowds of crazy people.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Yeah, somewhat dated. Not necessarily out of date tho. But that's OK, I missed this when it first came out, so "news" to me. If I understand it correctly, it appears to refer to a hit list on individual military member, not a Paris-type attack.

San Antonio and New Braunfels are in my "neighborhood," or if you want to go all tactical, "area of operations." All quiet as far as I can see for the moment.

Keep us updated ......

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Whats to worry, they're to B team, to paraphase our spineless leader who cant even says Islamic terrorists or even that isis still exists. He thinks by changing the name he changed the treat?

Top Bottom