• 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Bolivar Indiana? Seriously?

It's no Bolivar, but a service man or woman they identified that lives in Bolivar. The list was not a list of cities, but of service peoples names. The cities are the places that the police have been asked to step up security for those named.

I see Fayetteville, NC is on the list. They will need a lot of luck on that one. :) The folks that work out of Fayetteville would eat them alive.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    While "freedom of religion" sounds pretty good on paper I am now starting to wonder if maybe they really didn't really think that one through very well........ or maybe they just couldn't conceive of a "religion" such as Islam - which in reality - it is not.:dunno:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Texas: Abilene (Dyess AFB, B-1Bs and C-130s), San Antonio, Lackland (AF Basic Training) and Randolph AFB (More training, HQ Air Education and Training Command)
    Arizona: Phoenix (Luke AFB F-16 training)
    Louisiana: Bossier City/Shreveport (Barksdale AFB, B-52s, HQ Global Strike Command, 8th AF)
    SC: Charleston AFB (C-17 heavy airlift)
    NC: Fayettnam: 82nd Airborne at Bragg, Pope Field with C-130s
    Virginia: All kinds of Navy/Marines, Langley AFB with F-22s and F-15s, HQ Air Combat Command
    Colorado Springs: USAF Academy, HQ USAF Space Command
    ND: Minot (why not?) AFB, B-52s and Minuteman III ICBMs
    SD: Rapid City Ellsworth AFB (B-1Bs)
    Washington: Spokane Fairchild AFB (KC-135s) Seattle McChord AFB (C-17s)
    Indiana: Bolivar, WHAT???

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Indiana: Bolivar, WHAT???

Again, the list is not about places that have military installations, it is not a list of locations to be attacked, it is a list of people to be assassinated. It is about individuals thought to be military members and locations associated with the member, places where the specific military member might be found. Some guy who grew up in Bolivar may have enlisted in the military, and ISIS found some link, home of record, Facebook post, the Chinese mined it from the security clearance hack, whatever, that associates him with it.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Damn... Fort Wayne didn't make the list.:(

Now I don't have to run around in blind panic.:runaway:

Fort Wayne USED to be a top ten (10) target for the Soviet Union.:patriot:

We used to mean something. Now we're so pathetic even ISIS doesn't want to bomb us...:tantrum:

Doug

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Again, the list is not about places that have military installations, it is not a list of locations to be attacked, it is a list of people to be assassinated. It is about individuals thought to be military members and locations associated with the member, places where the specific military member might be found. Some guy who grew up in Bolivar may have enlisted in the military, and ISIS found some link, home of record, Facebook post, the Chinese mined it from the security clearance hack, whatever, that associates him with it.
    California: Monterey, home of the Defense Language Institute.

Military people are associated with areas that have military bases and large military populations?
    Without the 5th Bomb Wing and 91st Missile Wing Minot, ND is maybe Bolivar, Indiana.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have to wonder how this would all sort out if we just flattened one of their cities with a nuc, and then told them about it. Not like we haven't done this before to get a stubborn enemy to quit.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    It's no Bolivar, but a service man or woman they identified that lives in Bolivar. The list was not a list of cities, but of service peoples names. The cities are the places that the police have been asked to step up security for those named.

I see Fayetteville, NC is on the list. They will need a lot of luck on that one. :) The folks that work out of Fayetteville would eat them alive.

Isn't that where Ft. Bragg, is ????? Camp LeJeune, just a couple hours down the road .....

I want not only to watch, but be there !!!!!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ft Bragg is what I was thinking of. I know a bunch of folks that work out of there and it would be interesting to see an ISIS wanna-be pick a fight with one of them. I'm guessing that the guy's head would end up mounted in someone's team room on base.

Top Bottom