Is There Something Out There Or Is Intelligent Life On Earth It? A Poll.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is there intelligent life beyond our planet?

• The intelligent life on Earth is all there is.

Votes: 5 4.8%
    • There is intelligent life out there, be it a God, Or Other Life Forms.

Votes: 100 95.2%

• Total voters

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This poll is for a few of you that love to bring his up. THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ABOUT GOD! I am claiming ownership of this poll and will ask it deleted if it goes off the rails. This is a poll to learn members attitudes toward life beyond our planet.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    There is a theory that explains what was before the big bang. The whole concept of universal life cycles, and the time a single cycle spans is mind blowing. I had a hard time sleeping for weeks trying to understand the theory and trying conceptualize the gravity of it all.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    This poll is terrible.

Why lump god with aliens?

Seems misleading.

Like walking up to a pretty lady and saying"hey wanna go have some pizza and sex?"

And if she says you no you response is"what you don't like pizza?"

Is there some kind of life on other planets I believe so. Is there a god, I believe not.
    Is there intelligent life on earth....maybe

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    The question was just to determine if members do believe in some kind of life away from earth. So far at 100% say, yes there is.

Isn't God by definition an alien?
    The 100% really means little. Most here believe in god so thats a yes. Most athiest understand science enough to understand it's nearly impossible for us to be the only ones here. I fully expect it to be 100%

It would be like having a poll here that said:. Do you like, guns,women,america,breathing?
    Yes
    No
    Bacon
    Yes,but with bacon

Also your mention of god being an alien I think raises some fun questions.
    Starting with.
    How do you define god
    How do you define alien

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I believe there is a God.
    I'm agnostic about intelligent life on other planets. It's entirely possible, but we just don't know.
    I believe there is some intelligent life on Earth when judged by our own standards. When we set the bar for "intelligence" it's easy to call ourselves intelligent. Humans use about 10% of their brain (some use much, much less). So, in the grand scheme of things, how intelligent are we really?

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    The best part about not knowing something is being able to say, "I don't know."
    The best part about knowing something and not giving a shat is being able to say, "I don't know."

I don't know.

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    As is the case of the elements found on Earth, those same elements are found elsewhere in our solar system. It’s quite possible that life that has populated our planet since it was able to, came from somewhere out in our galaxy. I think of all the impact craters as points that stuff flying through space made our planet it’s final destination and evolved from that time til now. Carl Sagan’s book Cosmos is very compelling in terms of the case of life in any form somewhere else other than Earth.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy

They are not only out there they are everywhere. The theory is the only way to cover the distance is because they are inter dimensional. The tech they posses would seem like magic to us or they themselves would seem to be gods.

the government is releasing more and more classified information about UAP and what has been found. Disclosure can’t be too far off.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom