• ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Cheapest I could find this morning that's not 100 oz or a kilo:
    https://silvergoldbull.com/wss-10-oz-our-choice-of-new-silvertowne-silver-bar

findbullionprices has a scam listed at the top of cheapest silver per ounce. This is labeled in fine print down in the description as ".999 fine silver CLAD," and "German silver" is an old trade name for a nickel alloy. Shipped from Thailand.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Cheapest I could find this morning that's not 100 oz or a kilo:
    https://silvergoldbull.com/wss-10-oz-our-choice-of-new-silvertowne-silver-bar

findbullionprices has a scam listed at the top of cheapest silver per ounce. This is labeled in fine print down in the description as ".999 fine silver CLAD," and "German silver" is an old trade name for a nickel alloy. Shipped from Thailand.
    Ya gotta be heads up when you’re not dealing with reputable outfits, that’s why I always advise to go with one of the bigger, known dealers. Especially if your looking at doorstops, there is a well circulated pic on the www of a pic I took of an example of one at my local dealer. Shows the bar cut in half with lead filled voids running lengthwise. Ind. state police estimate there are still a few in private hands that are unknown. So be aware of hundred oz bars, fake Silvertown. Dealers now have a hand held scanner that can find’em.

ETA: there is a current tv add selling cheap plated American Buffalos (Gold) just another scam, with one purpose only. Watch out!!!

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Holy cow... Gold has really dropped all of a sudden this morning.
    Silver too, but not as extreme as gold.
    I'm sure it has to do with more talk amongst the feds about a digital US currency and how that'll fix all our debt problems as a nation. We should all probably just get rid of any tangible physical assets that we have because our government has our best interest at heart and knows better for us than we do.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Now the market has closed, and with all of the buy signals out there. I can’t emphasize strongly enough now is not only the time to hold, but grow your metals if it is safe for you to do.

This is a rigged game. There is a reason for metals to drop today. I feel it is for the advantage of the big money players. This is my opinion only, and definitely not financial advice.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now the market has closed, and with all of the buy signals out there. I can’t emphasize strongly enough now is not only the time to hold, but grow your metals if it is safe for you to do.

This is a rigged game. There is a reason for metals to drop today. I feel it is for the advantage of the big money players. This is my opinion only, and definitely not financial advice.
    If prices stay down, I'll probably be buying more come Friday.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    If prices stay down, I'll probably be buying more come Friday.
    Don’t know how long they will stay depressed, but I’m considering spending some FRN’s for the first time in several decades. Will talk to the boss this weekend. I’m looking at gold eagles, I can’t trade anymore silver I don’t want to be lopsided, but I can be gold heavy.

Got a few fat’s going to market. Can turn grass/corn into gold.

Top Bottom