• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Wonder what happened to cause that big bump.
    Like I’ve said for the last few days, the Fed was going to raise rates. That’s why the metal market was manipulated down so big money could cya now moments ago the Fed announced a raise. All is well in the big money world. I said it was a buy op. It was. In my opinion it still is, it’s below 1800 go for it. Ag is under 20 go for it.

A recession is on the horizon it’s just a matter of time.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    OK, I see the stock market down on the day. That at least makes sense after all the green I saw during the speech. And they are saying Powell is going to speak again Friday at some event. Should be more enlightening.

I’m glad I’m not involved in paper, I’d loose my ***

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Well I tortured myself going back and forth on several avenues of purchase. I really wanted to pick up a couple of the Valcambi 20gr bars SD Bullion had on sale, good price. But in looking at the long term graphs (2000-2022) silver still seems to have a much stronger upside. Broke down and ordered a good number of random sovereign 1oz coins for under $24/oz. And I have the fun of anticipating what I'll receive!

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Well I tortured myself going back and forth on several avenues of purchase. I really wanted to pick up a couple of the Valcambi 20gr bars SD Bullion had on sale, good price. But in looking at the long term graphs (2000-2022) silver still seems to have a much stronger upside. Broke down and ordered a good number of random sovereign 1oz coins for under $24/oz. And I have the fun of anticipating what I'll receive!
    If (big if) this is a true dead cat, the market should continue down before a rebound. Not financial advice just what can be seen on the web. Still can’t go wrong with metal look at a 200 yr graph. Good luck.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Looking at 5, 10, yr graphs. (to me) this looks like a dead cat. Look for your selves, make a decision that is best for you. When I get my check from the sale barn I’m buying a couple AGE’s and some 223’s and a couple replacement heifers.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Be sure to watch the morning opening bell U.S. The chinks are trying to screw us.

The chart you are seeing is the over nights, they (chinks) will use that as levrege.

Think about what you are seeing is paper and what you are dealing in is physical, do the math. It gets difficult to figure out. Once you start thinking that way it gets confusing. Unless you are betting on paper.

But you can use it to you’re advantage if you get it.

ie: relate physical to paper, look at real world, in your time frame. (physical) Take the advantage away from them (paper)

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Just ask yourselves what do these people own? Real metal, or paper?

U,S. Gov? Fed. Res.? They own real metal, Duh. Why does every other country on the planet want metal? Decision is yours.

The Fed. Res. Has more metal than the U.S. Govt. They are not Federal or Reserve, they are a private company owned by individuals.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    In the red all day, the graphic was up during joe‘s speech. it just kept dropping the longer he talked. I’m wondering what the cost is on a bag of dimes. Seems like it may be a way to avoid hi premium costs

edit:
    Just looked at Apmex. 250.00 face = 178.75 oz AG. @ 9.95 per item over spot. But cost is 5,205.00 check or 5,422.00 cc.

ASE’s are 33 Bucks ea. That’s crazy.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    In the red all day, the graphic was up during joe‘s speech. it just kept dropping the longer he talked. I’m wondering what the cost is on a bag of dimes. Seems like it may be a way to avoid hi premium costs

edit:
    Just looked at Apmex. 250.00 face = 178.75 oz AG. @ 9.95 per item over spot. But cost is 5,205.00 check or 5,422.00 cc.

ASE’s are 33 Bucks ea. That’s crazy.
    Junk silver used to be reasonable, not anymore. It often carries higher premiums than new rounds and some sovereigns.

Top Bottom