giphy.gif

Last edited:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Well the online bullion sellers are certainly paying attention. At this moment you can't place an order for anything (that I could find) due to 'heavy weekend demand' until the market opens at 6pm. Complete BS. They don't want to sell you $27 silver at noon when they might can sell you $30 silver at 6:30.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don’t know if silver can run like gme. It’s a supply issue. JPM and other holders are sitting on over a million ounces of physical silver.

also How many hundreds of thousands of ounces will come out of private holdings once the price spikes to 60? Old timers who have been stocking for decades at 10$ an oz will flood the market once the run is apparent

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I don’t know if silver can run like gme. It’s a supply issue. JPM and other holders are sitting on over a million ounces of physical silver.

also How many hundreds of thousands of ounces will come out of private holdings once the price spikes to 60? Old timers who have been stocking for decades at 10$ an oz will flood the market once the run is apparent
    Or maybe not. If someone is holding gold and silver as a hedge against inflation and the general debasement of the dollar and other fiat currencies, they might want to hold what they have...which will help drive the price even higher

Tandem160

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Silver has been manipulated in recent years ~5 yers ago an investor or a group of investors shot it up to about $50.00 an ounce. If if gets up there again I’m a seller.

Wolffman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012

giphy.gif
    I haven't bought any for over a year. But, I bought from Provident Metals in Texas. They're easy to order from, and you don't have to use a credit card.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    there has been a solid base of support around $27 ever since the r/WSB hype so if nothing else it raised awareness of the value in silver and I'm happy about that (and premiums have been steadily $8- $12 above spot).
    imho if spot consistently pierces $30 this spring/summer and holds there then strong support at $35 is possible by Dec.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I dont think "silver" or any precious metals is really about the Stock markets (gme, RH, etc)

i think its more important to look at the commodity and whos holding.

JPM and other very large groups holding these. Why do govs still hold gold?

hold lead? lead protects gold

if thing's are stable and there's trust in that stability.... why.....

buy and hold, its not for day trading.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Is anyone who is really a hard core silver bug going to sell at $50? Some profit takers will, but will the old school TEOTWAWKIs going to?

I'm thinking the people who have been at it for decades are not going to sell since they have ultimately bet on (hoped for?) the absolute collapse of the fiat economy.

Not that I know anyone like that... <COUGH>

Top Bottom