Is George Soros Trying To Take Down The US?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    After seeing his fingerprints on so many levers of power and chaos I am suspecting it is true. For those that do not know he almost brought down the UK and broke their currency. He is funding just about everything we discuss here. It is unreal how deep his tentacles go in our society.

I suspect he is behind much of the bad that has happened or is happening to the dollar, our economy, and our financial markets. Anyone else thinking along these lines?
    Is this a rhetorical question?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is often alleged that soros has control of the media, not sure if true but they certainly are sympathetic to him and deferential to his causes. A search finds hundreds of articles defending him from any and all accusations while smearing anyone calling him out as antisemitic and more…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “The donations bring Soros’ contributions to political campaigns and causes since January 2020 to roughly half a billion dollars — at the least — most of it steered through dark money nonprofit groups and going largely toward political causes aligned with the Democratic Party.”

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    After seeing his fingerprints on so many levers of power and chaos I am suspecting it is true. For those that do not know he almost brought down the UK and broke their currency. He is funding just about everything we discuss here. It is unreal how deep his tentacles go in our society.

I suspect he is behind much of the bad that has happened or is happening to the dollar, our economy, and our financial markets. Anyone else thinking along these lines?
    I used to have a website dedicated to news that unveiled the efforts of the left to destroy the country. I have have many articles that speak out against Soros. My website was started in 1999 and only lasted a few years. I stopped it because of time restraints. I worked full time and had family issues. It started as a fun hobby that became serious very quickly.

I recently spoke to my son and he encouraged me to start it back up since I have more time on my hands now. I just may consider doing that in the future.

Soros is a dangerous man and owns many people.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    "In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society."

-George Soros. Sometime long ago and far away.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Then ya better Bing, Yahoo, DDG, or something!

You do use SOME search engine, dont you?
    Duck duck, INGO, my eyes n ears, and the local library. Past that, only my bank account. YMMV. But that’s just who I am.

In someone’s immortal words, “Yes I am old”. Respectfully.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Duck duck, INGO, my eyes n ears, and the local library. Past that, only my bank account. YMMV. But that’s just who I am.

In someone’s immortal words, “Yes I am old”. Respectfully.
    So just substitute the search engine if your choice. To “google” is also a generic term to search the web.

So when somebody says they googled it, you don’t need to respond that way. It comes off as dismissive, arrogant and kinda combative, like you might even not believe them.

But I’m sure you didn’t mean it that way.

Just my .02.

Last edited:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    So just substitute the search engine if your choice. To “google” is also a generic term to search the web.

So when somebody says they googled it, you don’t need to respond that way. It comes off as dismissive, arrogant and kinda combative, like you might even not believe them.

But I’m sure you didn’t mean it that way.

Just my .02.
    Nope, none of those things, definitely not disbelieving. Seems harder to type my thoughts than to say them in a face to face conversation. Context gets lost sometimes, I’ll attempt to do better.

I do avoid the political forums a great deal because to me it seems like a lot of folks just arguing over a lot of stuff, so maybe that is the reason for the confusion. But I’m most likely the least combative person you will maybe someday meet.

Just went back and read the whole thread, now I’m confused. I was sincerely thanking the fellow for defining the acronym
    FOAD. Sorry if you (or anybody) took it in any other way.

OK, nuff for me.

Top Bottom