IRS Job Posting - sound sounds like FBI, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    They're just gonna hires tens of thousands of new folks to chase the less than 700 billionaires in the country like they promised.

Well heck, that's about 120 new agents for every billionaire. They should be able to wrap up that operation in no time. Wonder what they'll do then? Hate for them to get bored!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well heck, that's about 120 new agents for every billionaire. They should be able to wrap up that operation in no time. Wonder what they'll do then? Hate for them to get bored!

Apparently they plan to rove around in large groups arresting landscape business owners.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you have enough cops following long enough, they’ll eventually have a reason to pull you over. Same thing applies to IRS agents.
    Considering the IRS is run by the same criminals as the FBI I suspect anyone who actually should be prosecuted from tax crimes won't be, probably because "they didn't mean to". Hillary and the like don't have to worry about violating the laws, they are never held to account. Instead, they'll be coming after their political opposition which means everyone who holds a job, doesn't virtue signal and can't buy off the agencies or pull political favors from someone they've already bought off.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The fact that this is even a topic of conversation considering the condition of the economy and the country as a whole is just insane. Four years ago I retired with a pension that would comfortably pay all of my bills. I continued to work because I could and it allowed me to provide better for my family. Today that same pension (I unfortunately will not get any cost of living raises for another 5 years) is worth close to 20% less than it was four years ago. Of course, ****ing me out of my job last year with the fabricated pandemic was just icing on the cake for the people we elect to represent us. I know very few people who aren't struggling or at a minimum cutting back and making adjustments to their way of life to compensate and our "leaders" decide it would be a good time to not only jack up taxes but to crawl up everyone's ass who makes less than $400k/yr and try to squeeze as much blood from them as possible.

It's disgusting. It's 100% counter to what every hard working American needs right now. They **** money away and create debt out of thin air without consequence while simultaneously putting us further in debt to hire a small army of blood suckers to further continuing making as many people's lives as miserable as possible. It is nothing short of criminal.

More fake money to hire more people to steal real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day the IRS will not collect the money the new plan says they will. Medicare will just get a little more under the table and the cost of drugs listed will actually rise. Tax law firms will get richer finding ways around the new taxes as they always do. The government will spend way more than what they say they will in the bill. Inflation will actually go up. Business as usual.

dc delenda est!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    At the end of the day the IRS will not collect the money the new plan says they will. Medicare will just get a little more under the table and the cost of drugs listed will actually rise. Tax law firms will get richer finding ways around the new taxes as they always do. The government will spend way more than what they say they will in the bill. Inflation will actually go up. Business as usual.

dc delenda est!

Truth

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The fact that this is even a topic of conversation considering the condition of the economy and the country as a whole is just insane. Four years ago I retired with a pension that would comfortably pay all of my bills. I continued to work because I could and it allowed me to provide better for my family. Today that same pension (I unfortunately will not get any cost of living raises for another 5 years) is worth close to 20% less than it was four years ago. Of course, ****ing me out of my job last year with the fabricated pandemic was just icing on the cake for the people we elect to represent us. I know very few people who aren't struggling or at a minimum cutting back and making adjustments to their way of life to compensate and our "leaders" decide it would be a good time to not only jack up taxes but to crawl up everyone's ass who makes less than $400k/yr and try to squeeze as much blood from them as possible.

It's disgusting. It's 100% counter to what every hard working American needs right now. They **** money away and create debt out of thin air without consequence while simultaneously putting us further in debt to hire a small army of blood suckers to further continuing making as many people's lives as miserable as possible. It is nothing short of criminal.

More fake money to hire more people to steal real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends before printing more fake money to hire more people to steal more real money to give to their friends.

Well, secession is most often dismissed....So be sure to vote.

Top Bottom