• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Charles Church

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Andrews, IN
    SWEET!! Im going to show up with my AK slung over my shoulder! Im just playing, but, I do still plan on showing up, the only thing I have to do that day is get fitted for my tux(prom) in Ft. Wayne at some place near Jefferson Point, and get a car repair done back in Huntington, but ill have another car to use, so, hopefully I can make it! I WILL buy at LEAST an INGO hat!

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    We might have XS Big Dots in stock for those, as well as Trijicon.

We should have both in stock and we can shange them out for you. The only sights I have a real problem is with XD sights. I think they may be glued in?

Hey do you guys have any magpul followers for AR mags by chance?

Inside the AR mags we are selling. :)

IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I am so bummed that I won't get to meet any of you (unless you have heart attack while you are in Bluffton). I am working 7a-7p in the Bluffton ER tomorrow. I am stopping by the shop today to see if Britton will cut me in on a free T-shirt. With all of the $$$ I have spent there I should qualify!

Anyway, you all have a great time, I need a hat Fenway, if I leave some money there can you leave one?

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I am stopping by the shop today to see if Britton will cut me in on a free T-shirt. With all of the $$$ I have spent there I should qualify!

Your shirt will be ready for pick up sir. I still need to sell you more ammo. :)

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    1911's are a bit tough to work with. I do have some Trijicon sights for colt 1911's that require staking the front sight, something I have not attempted yet. I do have some XS Big Dot sights for Kimbers, these we can install because both the front and rear sights have slots.
    What kind of 1911's do you two have?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom