• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Please mark Saturday March 7th on your calendars. We will be having an INGO day at 21st Century Firearms and I hope as many members as possible will be able to make it. I will be there all day with INGO hats and a new piece of INGO gear that will be launched on March 7th.

Hope to be able to meet as many members as possible. This post will be updated with more info soon. Just wanted to get this out there so people can make plans.

Mike

Updated: 3/4

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Springfield XD 9's and 40's, compact and full size for $449.00[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All SOE gear 10% off.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All Taurus 1911 45's, 15% off.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]AR NIW GI Magazines, $11.95, limit of 10 per person.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]AK 30 Round Magazines, $13.95, limit 10 per person.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All Browning Safes 10% off.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]7.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All new over/under shotguns 20% off. (CZ, Browning, Stevens and Mossberg.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All Remington shotguns 15% off.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]9.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lancer L5 AR 30 Round Magazine, Sale $15.95.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]10.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TROY ARMS AR-57 upper, $679.00[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]11.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Wolf Tins of 7.62x39, 700 rounds, $189.95 [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]12.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Federal American Eagle 45ACP 230 Grain FMJ $17.99 per box, $17.49 each, case price.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]13.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]WASR-10's AK in 7.62x39. (no bayonet or lug, welded on nut) $549.00[/FONT]

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    And then y'all can run over to eat at The West End in Decatur! Or at The Galley. Either way.... good eats!

Sadly, I'm going to be up that way on the 27th of Feb, and won't be back for a while. *sigh*

-J-

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    new gear?! fenway your just like my wife, telling me you got me something but you then won't tell me what it is and tell me it won't be here for 3 months.:D (heres when I start the guessing game )

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm hoping that I can arrange my schedule to do that, along with my son if he's available. That will be very cool.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    If we set one up when the lowers come in, I'll be there for sure. Shipping+ $50 transfer fee= ROADTRIP!

Wait.. Something new for INGO? debuted on the 7th? Is it gonna be our lowers? :D
    Wait, no, Production don't begin till late feb/early march. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom