• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Oh, I forgot to add: I met Pami too. Guys, she is as cute as a button. If she is not married or going with someone, one of you young bucks need to ask her out.

Haha, last I checked she was "going with" Lars, otherwise known as our very own W9ZEB. And yes, he is one lucky guy. :D

ETA: They have actually been happily married for the past 7 years (I think), and will be proud parents come June, when they are adopting their first child.

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I think 21st makes it way too easy to spend the money!:D I was the one who purchased the Olympic AR (or one of them at least) and the holster. It was nice to meet some of you.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Oh, I forgot to add: I met Pami too. Guys, she is as cute as a button. If she is not married or going with someone, one of you young bucks need to ask her out.
    :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
    motivator2893508.jpg

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Just sayin'...

Blessings,
    Bill

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    good times....picked up a couple AK mags (used for paperweights, since the AK is at the bottom of the lake now), and some 22lr ammo.

did not get a shirt though. i am sad about this. maybe if there are any extras you could save me one?

FWIW, if any of you are staying in the Ft Wayne area tonight, my band is playing at Side Pocket Pub, Georgetown North....

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Haha, last I checked she was "going with" Lars, otherwise known as our very own W9ZEB. And yes, he is one lucky guy. :D

ETA: They have actually been happily married for the past 7 years (I think), and will be proud parents come June, when they are adopting their first child.

Wow, am I glad I didn't open mouth and insert foot today.

However, I stand by my statement, she is cute as a botton but take back my statement to the other young Bucks. I did not know. Lars, you lucky man; you have a Lady that is Good Looking, Smart, Talented (I just looked at some of her photos) and Gun Loving to boot.

And Lars, my friend, Congradulation to you and Pami on your adoption in June. That is one great thing for you both to do.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Just got back myself.. it was a good time and I got to meet some really nice folks! I'm thinking that getting together for food will be even better!!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Great time thanks to all who helped set this up :) I did get my t-shirt :rockwoot:
    Picked up ammo,and of course I will have to go back,with just a little more money(is a credit card really money lol?).

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    However, I stand by my statement, she is cute as a botton but take back my statement to the other young Bucks.

VN-

I laughed so hard when I read your first post that I actually called Pami and Lars (who were on their way back) to read your post to Pami. They got a good laugh out of it as well. Glad you had a good time and got to meet some good people.

Now. . . who's got pictures???

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Was a great day with some good deals.

Got to meet a few members that I have not met and hang around with some that I have met.

The new hats are K00l. Can't wait till the 1500 for some patches!

Evan, where the hell were you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom