• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Yeah the name tags would be a good idea. Also I know there was a post earlier about making this an OC, is that what is happening? I know most shops don't even want someone elses loaded weapon in their store which is very understandable, but since this is a INGO event, just thought I would ask.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    My wife will be there, so yeah.. no dating I guess ;)

I would say that I'll be the guy in the INGO Tactical hat, but there'll probably be a few of us pretty quickly..

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So, will there be some nametags or something?? How am I gonna know who everybody is?? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to recognize Scutter, I mean, he's the one that looks like a Simpson's Character, but what about everybody else?? Fenway'll be the one selling hats, I assume??

I'm thinking of wearing my skin Caucasian that day.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Also I know there was a post earlier about making this an OC, is that what is happening? I know most shops don't even want someone elses loaded weapon in their store which is very understandable,

We are not one of those shops, carry if you want. Carry an AK on your back, I don't care. Just don't point it at me. :) If you want to pull it out then take it outside. Did that last statement sound right?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    We are not one of those shops, carry if you want. Carry an AK on your back, I don't care. Just don't point it at me. :) If you want to pull it out then take it outside. Did that last statement sound right?

I sure wish you'd open a shop down here near Evansville. I always feel like I need to thank my local shops for taking my money. It sounds like you are running one heck of a business. Just wish you were closer.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Darn, I want to come up there to meet as many of you as I can, but the Louisville Show is also going on. Beez1954 and I were planning on Louisville, but.......

OK, Bluffton or Louisville? Which will it be?

Last edited:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What time are most of you all going to be there?

I could use some new sights for my Sig Sauer P-6. Britton, do you have any for my Sig?

Last edited:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    What time are most of you all going to be there?

I could use some new sights for my Sig Sauer P-6. Britton, do you have any for my Sig?

I'll be working all day.

I'm not sure on the sights. We might have XS Big Dots in stock for those, as well as Trijicon. I would suggest the Big Dots if we have them. Do you know if the P6 uses the same sights as the P226? I would think it does.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll be working all day.

I'm not sure on the sights. We might have XS Big Dots in stock for those, as well as Trijicon. I would suggest the Big Dots if we have them. Do you know if the P6 uses the same sights as the P226? I would think it does.

I think the dove tails are the same for all Sig Sauers. The P-6 is the same as the P-225.

I check Big Dots web page and the same sights fit the 225, 226 as well as others. Super.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom