Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Oh it’s crazier than the title.

So the Drudge Headline was:

Fedex killer visited white supremacist websites

The article talked about stuff we've already heard then says he mentioned something about My Little Pony on Facebook, which implied he is a Bronie.

What’s a Bronie? That’s a grown man who is super into My Little Pony stuff.

So where did the racist stuff come in? Well some Bronie stuff is found on 4chan.

Are we pushing an agenda or did I miss something in the article?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The IMPD report from last year mentioned white supremacist websites on his computer that an officer observed while retrieving the shotgun. Didn’t say which ones, but obvious enough that an officer felt it was noteworthy. That portion of the report came from at least one news source that obtained the report.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So the police made up him visiting WN websites, and yet afterwards he accidentally shot a bunch a Sikhs? Geez.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Note how no websites or named or evidence for the "white supremacist" claim submitted except the word of a single officer.

In Marion County they probably think INGO is a white supremacist website.
    Exactly which "racist websites" is Amazon Web Services continuing to allow to exist these days? Are they working with cops to leave a few out there as "bait" to draw in the deplorables? Did the Bronies figure out how to channel Stormfront through the wayback machine? Did Minister Farrakhan get an exemption? Is there another California systemically-racist initiative up to exclude Asians from state universities, because they're just so much goshdarn harder workers than Xxxxxs? Enquiring Minds want to, you know, know.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Exactly which "racist websites" is Amazon Web Services continuing to allow to exist these days? Are they working with cops to leave a few out there as "bait" to draw in the deplorables? Did the Bronies figure out how to channel Stormfront through the wayback machine? Did Minister Farrakhan get an exemption? Is there another California systemically-racist initiative up to exclude Asians from state universities, because they're just so much goshdarn harder workers than Xxxxxs? Enquiring Minds want to, you know, know.
    My real guess is 4chan. Which is a far cry from real white supremacist organizing sites, but normies think it's white supremacist.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    My real guess is 4chan. Which is a far cry from real white supremacist organizing sites, but normies think it's white supremacist.
    Normal people don't understand what an enclave of free speech even is anymore, so they hate it and label it every possible thing. Which just says to me how much they hate the first amendment.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So the police made up him visiting WN websites, and yet afterwards he accidentally shot a bunch a Sikhs? Geez.
    The race card you're trying to use here has been declined:

XPLASMACENTER-Fed-Ex-victims-1-e1618835960632.png

He shot up the FedEx facility because he was a former employee. In terms of race, he was equal opportunity (i.e. indiscriminate).

I want names of the websites; otherwise, I'm not taking anyone's word for it. There is too much of an agenda around alleged "white nationalism".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Been on the dark side of the internet a very long time, never once saw anything but respect for Sikhs.
    Any attacks on Sikhs are by ignorant fools who don't know that Sikhs aren't Muslims from Saudi Arabia.

One need only look to the history of Sikhs in combat to know they aren't bad guys.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can see people being skeptical. People who are accused of being white nationalists just for the sake of a political agenda to marginalize them as something they're not would make them a bit sensitive to such accusations. Every shooting the woke twitteratti come out asserting that another white nationalist mass shooting. Then crawl back into the woodwork when it turns out to be just a crazy ass loser.

I mean when I read the thread title I was a bit skeptical myself. I just learned what a bronie is, and it doesn't strike me as the stereotypical white nationalist. I kinda think of those guys as deep hills, Cletus. I dunno. I think they're pretty desperate for membership if they have to try to recruit bronies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    your-race-card-has-been-declined-do-you-have-another-62754645~2.png
    Seems Sikhs are a large percentage (I read somewhere a majority) of the workforce at this site so it would stand to reason a sizeable percentage of the casualties would come from that group. If your race baiting theory was supported by evidence, the only casualties would be Sikhs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's why I was skeptical. With mainstream calling everyone who doesn't agree with wokeness a white nationalist, I often have doubts that most people could figure out the difference. Even police. Now if they see stormfront or whatever cluttering the dude's web history, fine. But 4chan isn't exclusively white nationalist even though some white nationalists may go there.

Top Bottom