• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Wait what? I think you have failed to look at the title of this thread. If you don’t like discussing the subject, leave.
    Which was the exact opposite of the point of the title of this thread. There is nothing reliable to say that this is about race.

The article in question took a facebook post about my little ponies, connected this guy to a movement, then connected the movement to 4chan, thus making it WS.

It's race baiting... just like some on this forum that voted for Biden without knowing/caring about his stance on things...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    WTHR said 90% of the FedEx workforce is Sikh? Yeah, no believing that.
    Google is your friend:
    13 News is told about 90 percent of the workers at the facility are from the Sikh community. Four of the eight people killed were Sikhs. About 50 of the roughly 200 employees are members of the Indy West Sikh Temple.

And it wasn't just WTHR reporting it:

Four of the victims were members of the Sikh community; about 90% of the workers at the facility have Indian heritage.

About 90% of the workers at the FedEx warehouse near the Indianapolis International Airport are members of the local Sikh community, police said Friday.

About 90% of the workers at the FedEx warehouse near the Indianapolis International Airport are members of the local Sikh community, police said Friday.

About 90% of workers at the facility are members of the local Sikh community, police chief Randal Taylor said.

About 90% of the workers at the FedEx warehouse near Indianapolis International Airport are members of the local Sikh community, city Police Chief Randal Taylor said Friday.

About 90% of the workers at the FedEx warehouse near the Indianapolis International Airport are members of the local Sikh community, Indianapolis Police Chief Randal Taylor said Friday.

(Quote behind login/paywall)

And that's just the first page of results. Need I go on?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Google is your friend:

He might want you to because it doesn't fit his agenda, and well he knows a "guy" in security.

Too bad it's not someone in HR, security is guessing, HR could nail it down to the number.

I know 6 people that work at that facility, was wondering if Kut thinks that trumps the guy in security?

How about this....
    https://fox59.com/news/indianapolis...-about-the-8-people-killed-in-fedex-shooting/

From the looks of it, 4 of the 8 were of Sikhs, 3 of other 4 was white.

This was a Target of Opportunity Shooting, firing at anyone. His intentions was to go in there and light that facility up with gunfire.
    If was a WN shooting, then there would not be 3 Caucasian fatalities.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He might want you to because it doesn't fit his agenda, and well he knows a "guy" in security.

Too bad it's not someone in HR, security is guessing, HR could nail it down to the number.

I know 6 people that work at that facility, was wondering if Kut thinks that trumps the guy in security?

How about this....
    https://fox59.com/news/indianapolis...-about-the-8-people-killed-in-fedex-shooting/

This was a Target of Opportunity Shooting, firing at anyone. His intentions was to go in there and light that facility up with gunfire.
    Are they Sikhs?

I don't care about the shooters motives, I just really want to know why, if it's true, that the employees are almost all Sikhs. How many total employees work(ed) there?

EDIT: 4000 employees?! So there's 3600 Sikhs?!

How... what... why... :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So to clarify if you are an adult male who is into my little Pony that makes you a white supremacist?

I'd say it makes you something else but won't say it here.
    You mean that the shooter's demise means he won't be fighting with Attention Hogg any more over who gets to hump the cartoon character pillow first?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Are they Sikhs?

I don't care about the shooters motives, I just really want to know why, if it's true, that the employees are almost all Sikhs. How many total employees work(ed) there?

EDIT: 4000 employees?! So there's 3600 Sikhs?!

How... what... why... :dunno:
    I believe it's 400 employees. So about 360 Sikhs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Google is your friend:

In my experience that kind of list often is unattributed rereporting from the fist source that reports it, as original reporting is dead...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    In my experience that kind of list often is unattributed rereporting from the fist source that reports it, as original reporting is dead...
    When the claim is ignorance that a particular detail was not reported in the media, does attribution source really matter? Does it matter if the report was original or an unattributed pool report? The question is whether "the media" were reporting the detail, or not.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If people are in such disbelief that it's a 90% population that works at that building, what about 50%? Is that believable? If it's 90% then the 4 killed are disproportionately low. So 4 of 8 would be proportionally accurate.

Given that, if you're still thinking that 4 Sikh killed out of 8 means that the shooter had to be a racist, with no other indicators of motivation, you're probably a bit overly sensitive to race. You should stop that and calm down until we have more facts that inform us of the motives.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

How about this....

A don’t know “A” guy, I know several. I see the reporting was exactly accurate, so yeah, there’s that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If people are in such disbelief that it's a 90% population that works at that building, what about 50%? Is that believable? If it's 90% then the 4 killed are disproportionately low. So 4 of 8 would be proportionally accurate.

Given that, if you're still thinking that 4 Sikh killed out of 8 means that the shooter had to be a racist, with no other indicators of motivation, you're probably a bit overly sensitive to race. You should stop that and calm down until we have more facts that inform us of the motives.
    Well the WN website surfing might also be a clue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well the WN website surfing might also be a clue.
    Was it WN website surfing or was it “WN” website surfing? What website was it? If it’s just 4chan we don’t really know any more about his racial beliefs than we did before. If it’s Stormfront or some other real ass WN site, okay then. But then, the other question is still valid. If there are so many Sikh’s at that facility, why didn’t he find 8 to shoot instead of only 4. And why did he shoot white people if it was about race?

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    The fact of the matter is the left and the msm bring race into every conversation.

I don’t think about race very often. Mostly to just roll my eyes at propaganda pieces like this.

We will never be able to have a civil conversation about this with all the rhetoric being throw around.

Are some people actually racist to the extent that they hate and want to do harm to someone of a different pigment? Of course.

But for most of human history, “superior” races literally subjugated other races.

Seems like we’ve come a long way. At Britain and America’s leading, might I add.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

I don’t see how this doesn’t end poorly. I don’t even understand what they left really wants.

If we all agreed that white males are the real plague on society? If we all agreed to fork over an additional 20% in taxes for reparations?

Do we have to also let the gender blender thing go? And that pesky Second Amendment? Abortion on demand? No more property rights?

If we agreed to all that, would the crime stop? Would orphaned teenage girls stop defending/attacking others with knives in the front yard as their daddy curb stomps another kid?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yep an officer saw what he thought was a WN website, but per the FBI SAIC after the FBI interviewed him "He said agents found no evidence of a crime and that they did not identify Hole as espousing a racially motivated ideology." That might also be a clue.
    Now, we can't let facts get in the way of race baiting.

Top Bottom