• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm going to swing by Saturday for awhile with more freebies to give out. If I can find the NRA booth I'll leave some there if you don't see me.
    Unless something drastically changes we'll be near the exit on the south side of the pavilion. I'll be there later this AM after the traditional pre-show breakfast (hat tip to the Mouse, it's not at Charlie Brown's in Speedway but it's a tradition.)

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    HMOG!! Enter the fairgrounds off of Fall Creek Parkway… The main entrance into the fairgrounds is a complete disaster… There is some kind of gift and hobby show going on and some other things going on as well. Wow that was a mess.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I may break my rule of not paying $30 to go to a gun show and walk around.
    HMOG!! Enter the fairgrounds off of Fall Creek Parkway… The main entrance into the fairgrounds is a complete disaster… There is some kind of gift and hobby show going on and some other things going on as well. Wow that was a mess.
    This is great news about the gift/hobby show. I can get Mrs. Miguel pay for parking now.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the 1500 gun and blade show. THE BIG STORY!! it looks like the politicians may be out in force. I’m looking at the Silent Suzanne Crouch for governor booth, next to the roasted nuts and chocolate people.

I saw Brad AKA @Bradsknives at the Revolver Tactical booth with the big bomb on the sign. He is towards the back and down the middle from the main entrance.

@paintball_addiction it is on the south side of the pavilion, along the firewall. I am trying to convince him that him, and @AmmoManAaron do you look similar, at least to me.

Time to wander and see what all is here, maybe find a few price points.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A lot of tables are still covered, it looks like bulk, 5.56. Are $.70 per round.

Same place had 124 grain federal HST for $38 per 50

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    10 minutes until the door opens, the line runs south from the entrance around the corner of the building, and there’s probably another hundred feet going west along the south side of the building. That’s a pretty long line.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    DbvW0BaXUAA_Ckm.jpg

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Attention INGO!! I will have a one day VIP pass to giveaway tomorrow. I will bump the thread sometime early tomorrow morning, the first bump to claim it gets it.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Jimmy Farrar sighting. Saw a guy leave with a dolly, had six cases of ammo on it plus his backpack looked pretty heavy. Impressive!

GunsCarsPlanes

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2021
    NWI
    I live pretty close and always wanted to walk through a real gun show....the stuff I'm used to back home on the East Coast was utter garbage. I'll be there tomorrow.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We were muzzle swept, by an 03 Springfield, with an old scope, that was slung over the shoulder.

dam7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    fort wayne
    ZX Guns Facebook add says this “Brace yourself this weekend . For this week is the final show of the Indy 1500 Gun. We have a lot of new product and bulk ammo!!! Show opens today 2-7, Saturday 9AM-6PM, and Sunday 9AM-4PM. Goshen will be closed today and Saturday. Can’t make the drive? Don’t sweat it the Fort Wayne location will be open 10-6 today and tomorrow. “

is this the last Indy 1500 gun show ? If so why ?

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Just a heads up, there are a lot of trade shows going on at the fair grounds this weekend. It is packed, and Saturday will likely be very crowded. I will be bouncing back and forth between a few of them, including the 1500 tomorrow morning.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    ZX Guns Facebook add says this “Brace yourself this weekend . For this week is the final show of the Indy 1500 Gun. We have a lot of new product and bulk ammo!!! Show opens today 2-7, Saturday 9AM-6PM, and Sunday 9AM-4PM. Goshen will be closed today and Saturday. Can’t make the drive? Don’t sweat it the Fort Wayne location will be open 10-6 today and tomorrow. “

is this the last Indy 1500 gun show ? If so why ?

Last one for the year. Next year's dates are:

Jan. 12, 13, 14
    Mar 8, 9, 10
    May 31, Jun 1, 2
    Sept 6, 7, 8
    Nov 1, 2, 3

Top Bottom